New 888-376-3960 Dealer Website
Used 888-376-2917 Email Dealer
Service 888-376-8495

• Helpful and informative with good service

I had purchased a 2007 Ford Focus (used) many years ago from Sunnyside. I have always experienced very good service on my car from Sunnyside. When my car was hit by a another car and deemed a total loss, I checked on your web-site and found a couple I liked. My niece called Mr Jarvis, your sales manager and made arrangements to have a test drive of 2 cars. Mr. Jarvis, Bob Ford and everyrone at Sunnyside were very kind, helpful and informative through the whole process. I could not have asked for a better experience in buying my car. Thanks to everyone at Sunnyside Peggy Zuckerman

• great service

It was a simple fix and they looked at without a problem. I love the going there.

• Great service, timely, reputable, Fair price!

Great service, timely, reputable, and fairly priced!

Great service, timely, reputable, and fairly priced!

• Always great service

Everyone was polite and helpful and the work was done in a timely manner.

Everyone was polite and helpful and the work was done in a timely manner.

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

• ROBERTA SBROGNA

I was very happy with the service and the time they took to explain everything to me

• Great people

I cannot believe how easy band hassle free this experience was. Great job from everyone.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Thomas. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

• Reliable Dealership

Hi, Ralph, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer. Have been with Sunnyside since 1963 with one very short detour. Came back because of the very excellent service and pricing.

• Success at Sunnyside

My recent service appointment at Sunnyside was completed on time and with all concerns and questions responded to appropriately. I purchased my vehicle there in 2012 and will continue to care for it with the best care available. I continue to be very satisfied with my association with Sunnyside and always appreciate the couteous, professional service received consistently.

• Routine maintenance

Maintenance performed as promised - in time frame & price quoted

Maintenance performed as promised - in time frame & price quoted

We're always happy to help our customers at Sunnyside Motor Company. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one.

• Oil change