LaFontaine Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• NEW EQUINOX 2018
    February 27, 2018

As I said before NEVER came to dealership ....bought the car over the phone with the help of DAVID FORBES Who is just FANTASTIC... found a car with everything I wanted plus some things ...worked out the lease price I wanted ..then he delivered it to me and picked up the old one ....ITS JUST FLIPPING FANTASTIC >>>>NO FUSS NO MUSS !!!!! I LOVE IT ..................What a wonderful way to purchase a car ........ P.S. I want to pin stripe it with that tape striping ........does that effect my lease ...and can your dealership do it ???? please advise

Cindy B, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to h...elp!

Pleasant experience
    April 16, 2018

Jason in service, very good and informative. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Dealership is very clean and up to date.

Rick, thank you for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear that you found our staff knowledgeable and helpful. We hope you have a great day!

2018 Chevy Traverse
    April 4, 2018

Dealership was wonderful to deal with. Buying process was easy and I felt zero stress or pressure.

Hello there, JC! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We're happy to hear that our staff provided you a stress free car buying... experience, as that is our goal! Have a great day!

Dealership and Sales Manager Rating
    March 13, 2018

This fourth vehicle purchase within the past two years was solely attributed to Keith Friday, whom we'll work with regardless of where he's employed a...t. An honorable man of integrity since the day I/we met him nearly 11 years ago. I would recommend you give him a raise and ensure he's contracted to Lafontaine for many years to follow. Truly an asset to any company.

Donald Clark, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at LaFontaine Chevrolet. If you ever need anything else ...from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

President
    March 11, 2018

Great experience from start to finish. My salesperson worked very hard to make sure my buying experience was a 5-star one. All information and the v...ehicle I purchased was received in a timely manner and pricing was where it needed to be to make by decision to buy this vehicle from LaFontaine an easy one.

Craig, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at LaFontaine Chevrolet. If you ever need anything e...lse from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Excellent customer service
    March 5, 2018

Smooth and quick purchase process, and extremely helpful in finding me the perfect car for the perfect price!

Excellent Dealership
    February 28, 2018

Easy to deal with, got a great price on my Equinox and will be returning soon. Service is fast and friendly.

Hi Andrea Jeanne Williamson, thank you so much for your positive comments about LaFontaine Chevrolet! We hope to be of service to you again in the fut...ure. Best wishes, LaFontaine Chevrolet

Review of scheduled maintenance
    February 18, 2018

Service has always been good here & I feel that I am valued.

Richard Davis, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more th...an happy to help!

New Car Purchase
    February 1, 2018

I had a wonderful experience with my Salesman Kevin. He was outstanding to work with!!

Deb Dafoe, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at LaFontaine Chevrolet. Please don't hesitate to reach out... if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Great experience
    January 27, 2018

They made the deal easy. My salesman Mike Daly was responsive low pressure.

Mike K, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take... care!

LaFontaine Chevrolet