LaFontaine Chevrolet

204 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 31, 2018

Car has had repairs three times in its first two years. They repaired it properly each time. Hopefully there is not a design issue.

December 25, 2018

My salesperson, Jason knew exactly what I was looking for in a car as I am a repeat customer. I made one phone call to Jason to let him know that I was... ready to lease a car and he called me back promptly with several options. The entire process went very smooth and I just love my Equinox. I highly recommend Jason if you are in the market for a new car.

Tracey, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at LaFontaine Chevrolet. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let u...s know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

• February 27, 2018

As I said before NEVER came to dealership ....bought the car over the phone with the help of DAVID FORBES Who is just FANTASTIC... found a car with everything I wanted plus some things ...worked out the lease price I wanted ..then he delivered it to me and picked up the old one ....ITS JUST FLIPPING FANTASTIC >>>>NO FUSS NO MUSS !!!!! I LOVE IT ..................What a wonderful way to purchase a car ........ P.S. I want to pin stripe it with that tape striping ........does that effect my lease ...and can your dealership do it ???? please advise

Cindy B, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to h...elp!

December 24, 2018

Overall great experience. Good customer service. They were able to help with my credit Issues and gave me a decent trade-in value for my car. I would... recommend dealership to friends and have already done so.

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

December 21, 2018

Great experience worked out a deal over the phone, went in signed the papers and picked up the vehicle.

Hi, we really appreciate your positive review! Thank you again for choosing LaFontaine Chevrolet and we hope to see you again.

December 13, 2018

Dan and team, Thanks again for going the extra mile to help me with the latest issues with the car and make my service experience a 5 star event. Thank... you Alain

Hi Alain, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at LaFontaine Chevrolet. Have a good day!

December 11, 2018

I already filled this out once and I downgraded the experience because I had to pay $30 for an oil pan plug. You guys have been the only ones that have... changed my oil, so I'm kind of wondering if I had to pay for a new oil pan plug because of something that one of your techs did in the past. I hope that's not the case but I just happen to wonder about that the other day. $30 just seems a little excessive for one plug.

Hello Dave, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Have a good day.

November 26, 2018

It was an overall great experience all the sales people were extremely friendly and nice to me and helping me with any issues that I have I would recommend... this dealership so all my friends and family for their future cars

Hi Jason, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Have a good day!

November 23, 2018

Process took a while, but they worked hard to meet our needs

Thank you Randal for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

November 15, 2018

Tony Rasak was a great salesman. I was very satisfied with his service and the process was very easy.

Hi Patrick! We are so pleased you were happy with Tony's customer service. Have a good day!