Airport Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

• To Ron Oaks, service crew, and Airport Chevy

From all of us, including Ron and the service crew, you are welcome, Krishna!

I bought my car at Airport Chevrolet in 2010, since then I've loved my car and have not encountered any problems. About two weeks ago I brought my car to get my AC fixed. Ron Oaks and his service crew did a great job fixing what needed to be fixed. Ron did his very best to make the service affordable for us. When I got home, we noticed a new leak coming from the radiator. After a quick phone call to Ron, he took care of everything. The deal we got for our new radiator, installment, and the AC was worthy of a 5 star review. I would highly recommend Ron Oaks and his crew at Airport Chevrolet. They treated us like family and saved us a lot of money. On a side note, just a few weeks earlier my mom brought her car in to get new tires planning on spending money. Ron found that my moms tires were still under warranty. Ron replaced my mom's tires without any questions asked. I was very amazed of his and the companies honesty to their customers. From now on, this is the only place I will take my car for any type of service. Thanks Ron and company!

From all of us, including Ron and the service crew, you are welcome, Krishna!

• AMAZING EXPERIENCE

Thank you for the kind words, Stacey! So happy to read about your experience and know that Shannon made it "the best."

After being turned down at other dealers Airport Chevrolet went above and beyond my expectations. Shannon, my salesperson, was super positive and he made my experience so exciting, the best. Everyone should buy at Airport Chevrolet.

• Mr. & Mrs. Arnold

Both Rick and Frankie were knowledgeable, friendly, and polite, so I give them double thumbs up. They are an asset to Airport Chevrolet.

Mr. & Mrs. Arnold, thank you for this review of your visit with us. Will pass along your kind words to Rick, Frankie, and the rest our team.

• Great experience

WOW! We can't begin to tell you how nice it is to hear words of appreciation and praise. Thank you, Debi!

My first new car. Scott and Franky were amazing. They made the process so simple and easy. I got a fabulous deal. Thrilled with the whole experience and crew. I would highly recommend Airport Chevrolet.

• I belive in Christmas again

Thank you for sharing your story, Meg. Merry Christmas, and may 2017 be a year of joy for you.

The true meaning of Christmas does exist at Airport Chevrolet . I had just lost my job and my alternator went out. I drove to Airport Chevrolet and spoke with Virginia and Larry. I had no choice but to have my alternator replaced, without the dealer knowing I had lost my job, they not only gave me a amazing price on my repair, they did not charge me labor. Now I say Christmas is in everyone hearts at Airport Chevrolet and I believe in the magic of Christmas and its true meaning again. Thank you Larry and Virginia

• Very pleased!

Thanks, Zac, we appreciate your feedback and are really pleased whenever we see "above and beyond"! Enjoy your new ride!

I had a very knowledgeable and patient group of salespeople who went above and beyond to ensure that I was able to purchase the vehicle. The staff stayed past closing while I was on a lengthy call to deal with insurance. I've been able to reach out to the salespeople with any questions and they made sure to address all of my concerns before I left the lot.

• Great Team you have Mr. Mills

Scott and Ted worked with us the most. Scott was dedicated with us, soft but steady demeanor and not the least bit obnoxious like a lot of car salesman are. Ted was very nice to us and very willing to work with us. He did appear to be pulled in many directions and we think could use some help when people get close to negotiating prices. Cheryl and Virginia were very professional and friendly, willing to help and they enjoyed the jobs because it showed. Ron and John in the service department were also very approachable and friendly, Great Team yo have Mr. Mills,

Thank you, Marlene, we appreciate this feedback on your experience. It will be reviewed by our management team (including Mr. Mills), and will be passed along to the rest of our team so that they can see your kind words.

• Extraordinarly patient !!

Thank you, Sonja! We are happy to see that Virginia, Tomas, Shannon and Frank "were all phenomenal," an opinion we share, too! Enjoy your new ride!

Virginia, Tomas, Shannon and Frank were all phenomenal during my recent car purchase. They were extraordinarily patient with me and made sure I LOVED my car purchasing experience!

• Wonderful Customer Service best buying experience.

Evan did a magnificent job in finding my Camaro. Virginia and Tim in helping with minor issues. They are wonderful and very helpful . I have never had such wonderful customer service and buying experience from any other dealership as I have had at Airport.

Thank you, Crystal! Reading "I have never had such wonderful customer service and buying experience from any other dealership" makes our day! Will pass along your kind words to Evan, Virginia, and Tim, and to their supervisors.

• A Family Atmosphere

Starting with Omar, then Doug, Joel and last, but not least, Virginia I could not have been happier. My family owns a used car dealership and they recommended Airport Chevrolet for my new pickup. You have to be very good to get that type of a recommendation from another dealer. Airport Chevy is a family dealership, from the top to the bottom, and it shows. Thank you for your time and efforts ! They have a family atmosphere as well as continued service. I have already given a "test drive" in my vehicle to a friend, shared the names of Airport staff with this friend. He loved the truck and can live with the prices.

Thank you, Blain. Getting feedback from someone with connections in the industry is greatly appreciated. Thanks for giving a test drive to your friend and for sharing the names of our folks with him. We will do our very best to meet or exceed his expectations.