Airport Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 147 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• January 17, 2018

Dear Bob and Airport Chevrolet, My husband Don and I would like to thank you once again for the amazing service we received from the dealership. We are... from British Columbia and were driving through Medford when the check engine light came on our Duramax truck around 3:00 in the afternoon. We were pulling a 35foot toy hauler trailer. I called the dealership and immediately was put through to one of the service technicians who suggested we bring the the truck in. Since we still had the trailer attached we parked across the street the service tech came over and determined they should look at it.The truck was fixed and we were on our way by noon the next day. We were both so impressed by the professional and efficient staff and everyone was so helpful , including the shuttle driver who brought my husband back to the campground after dropping off the truck. We had such a positive experience and in all my years dealing with car dealerships and mechanics, this was by far the best service we have ever received. Thank you again!!!! You guys are awesome!!!!!!

Thank you, Pam and Dan. We are so glad that it all worked out to your satisfaction and that you were on your way in a reasonable amount of time. Read...ing "by far the best service we have ever received" makes our day!

March 28, 2018

I want to commend Steve Ferg in the Parts Department at Airport Chevrolet in Medford Oregon. He is friendly, professional and has outstanding knowledge... of Airport products.

Thank you, Dennis. Will pass this along to Steve, his team, and his supervisor.

March 14, 2018

I have never been treated so well at any dealership in my whole life. My wife feels the say way. You guys rock.. Thank you !!!!!

You are welcome, Dennis. Thank you for bringing your business to us.

February 6, 2018

I just wanted to drop a note to say Thank You for all your help during the process of getting my oil changed and fixing my steering wheel. By you putting... me into a loaner vehicle to borrow I was able to continue my normal work schedule and life. This was a huge help. Have a great day and Thank you again for great Customer Service. Warmly, Julie Zupan

You are welcome, Julie. Glad to have been of service.

December 21, 2017

i went to Airport chevy to get an oil change on my 2104 camaro and ended up buying a new 2107 camaro dream car. thanks to evan and virginia i got a car... and deal i never thought possible. thank you

Thank you, dragsterjeff! Enjoy your new ride!

December 18, 2017

Tyson and Levi were terrific. Found me the car I wanted, got it to Medford, at a very fair price. I'll be back.

Thank you, Les. Glad that it worked out. Will pass this along to Tyson, Levi, and the team.

December 8, 2017

Everything went great. The service manager, Larry went out of his way to make my first ever engine swap go great. I had never done a crate motor before... and they let me be there when the crate was opened! Jon, the service advisor kept me up to date through the whole process. I can't thank Shawn, The technician, who did the work enough. The team at Airport did a great job and took awesome care of my baby. When it is time for my ZR1, they're going to get my business!

Thanks, Ken, we appreciate it that you took time out of your day to write about you recent experience with our service team. Will pass this along to ...Larry and the crew. And we'll see you when you are ready for that ZR1!

November 9, 2017

I am amazed at the outstanding car buying experience I had at Airport Chevy. It was honesty everything you would want when buying a car, from the large... selection of vehicles, to the pleasantly helpful employees, to the really good deal I received. I will absolutely recommend Airport Chevy to my family and friends. Needless to say, I am impressed.

Thank you, Chelsie. We are grateful for both your business and your recommendation, and hope that you have many outstanding adventures in your new rid...e.

October 21, 2017

I do not know where to start, from the time you drive up you are greeted with smiles and such attentive care I always feel like a old friend when visiting... Virginia. She never seems to amaze me with a big smile and such loving care to all my needs and I noticed to everyone else waiting in the guest room. Thank you Airport Chevrolet for always being their.

Thank you, Janennet Rose. Your kind words mean a lot to us. Will make sure that Virginia and the team get to read your review.

October 20, 2017

For your information, I couldn't be happier with the service we get from Airport Chevrolet. Your Service team is Outstanding!!! we have had quite an experience... with our Duramax truck with the DEF systems. Your service person Chuck has been a Blessing for us. He has taken our trucks under his wing and has really been a big help. We really appreciate him and your dealership for making a hard situation easier to deal with. Sincerely, Jon Deese,

Thanks, Jon! Glad that Chuck was able to help make it easier to deal with.