Taylor Ford

New Used Service

860 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Taylor Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Amazing sales department
    October 11, 2015

My experience leasing a vehicle through Taylor Ford was a great pleasure. Everyone was very attentive and helpful not only with the whole leasing proc...ess but also with making myself and my daughter happy. She was kept entertained which made things much easier for me. I am very greatful to the wonderful sales team for making that day a memorable and exciting day for me.

What an enjoyable review to read, Sharee! It is reassuring to know that our sales team provided you with a hassle-free and great shopping experience.... Taylor Ford's primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. We're happy to know that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. Don't hesitate to call or stop by should you have any additional questions or concerns. Best regards, Tricia Read | Customer Care Manager

• it???s easy buying a family car with Frankie Tucci helping you
    February 19, 2018

I first went to Taylor Ford, 8 months pregnant with my husband. We were looking for a great family car. Frankie took the time to show us many options ...and knew just what we needed and wanted, we got Ford Escape! My husband even said on our first trip with the baby to Chicago, Frankie Tucci was right it???s perfect car That fits our needs! Frankie even check on us after we took our car home to make sure we were happy with our purchase!

• Painless
    February 16, 2018

If you???re in the market for a new Ford, Phil is your guy! Very friendly and easy to talk to and never makes you feel like he is too busy for you. Ju...st picked up our new 2018 F-150 and he finished the deal in just a couple of hours. He also worked his hardest to get us the very best deal he could and we couldn???t be happier. If you want a very pleasant and easy purchasing experience Phil Maher is definitely the guy you want handling your deal.

• This place is great
    February 14, 2018

I???d give this place fifteen out of five stars, fantastic place, excellent service, I could not be more satisfied with my car buying experience

Overall Experience

• I had a great experience there!
    February 14, 2018

I visited the dealership on. Saturday and left within a couple hours with the vehicle I wanted. The sales guy and finance department were professional..., friendly, and took the time to answer any questions I had. I really enjoyed my experience there and would recommend Taylor Ford.

• So happy!!
    February 13, 2018

I love this vehicle! huge thanks to Andrew Louttit for being my sales guy. He goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect.

Overall Experience

• Have always met my expectations!!!!!!!
    February 8, 2018

They give you what u want .......have been comming to TaYlor Ford since 2011 .... We are 4 car lease family .... already leased 2 cars this year !!!!...!

February 7, 2018

Chris Baxter went above and Beyond and exceeded my expectations definitely recommend everyone going to see him and the people at Taylor Ford thank y...ou for the experience

• Experience at Taylor Ford
    February 7, 2018

I had an excellent experience at Taylor Ford. Jim Lutsey is a great salesman. I highly recommend anyone to come down to Taylor Ford and ask for Jim Lu...tsey. Great dealership. Great prices and excellent customer satisfaction.

• Great experience!
    February 6, 2018

Frankie Tucci was hands down the best salesman! We went in for a new family vehicle and he listened to what we wanted and needed and completely surpas...sed our expectations. We could not be more satisfied and happy with our purchase from Frankie Tucci and Taylor Ford. Frankie made us feel comfortable with our purchase and did not pressure us. Go see Frankie!

Taylor Ford