Telegraph Dodge Chrysler - Jeep - RAM

4.4
  • Great Service

Jay Mason has taken care of our family many times, he is very professional and takes great care of us. I recommend if your looking for a Chrysler, Jerp or Dodge ask for him.

• Jeep Grand Cherokee

Sales person Brian was friendly and worked hard to give me a good deal. Highly recommend this dealership.

• Mister

Very good people. Get what you want and work with you to meet your price goals

Very good people. Get what you want and work with you to meet your price goals

• Leasing the New Compass

Casey made sure that I was beyond satisfied with my lease. He wanted to constantly be reassured that all my questions are answered and not only that wanted to make sure I could get the best deal there is. Best service I have ever experienced!

• Awesome salesman

Joe Tillman is the salesman to see, he works with his clients to get them exactly what they want,

• Great service!

Great experience purchasing my Dodge Journey. John was great to work with and I got a great deal on my car. Thanks again. Will definitely send my friends your way!

• Mrs souha

Great team I would love to thanks all off them special MR Casy Awaad for everything

• Service on vehicle

Dropped off vehicle on a thursday, did not hear until late Friday they couldn't look at it until Monday. No communication on Monday until I called was told they would call me back NO CALL BACK. Very unprofessional, left with no vehicle and no communication for 4 days. Will pick up vehicle with nothing done to it.

Rich, we are so sorry that our communication has been poor regarding your car, and we would like to talk to you ASAP about this. Please contact our Brand Advocacy Manager Tracie Hitchcock at thitchcock@telegraph.com. Thank you!

• Very professional

Very professional I would recommend this dealership location to my friends.

Thank you, Helen!

Very professional I would recommend this dealership location to my friends.

Thank you, Helen!

• Leased vehicle

Thank you for the review! We always appreciate your business!

Carmen Flange is our salesperson and has taken care of our family for years. She's a great salesperson and very honest!!! Those are important qualities for us when purchasing our vehicles. We'll keep coming back to this dealership. Thank you for your great service!

Thank you for the review! We always appreciate your business!