Telegraph Dodge Chrysler - Jeep - RAM

81 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 4, 2019

I had a wonderful experience, My sales rep Bryan Williams was totally awesome through the whole car buying process....This was my first used car purchase... from this dealership and I love my new ride

February 2, 2019

Brandon and his team worked seemlessly together! Smooth easy process, considering we weren’t prepared to buy that day, but they made it so easy! Great... selection and they had just what we wanted!

• January 5, 2016

Jay Mason has taken care of our family many times, he is very professional and takes great care of us. I recommend if your looking for a Chrysler, Jerp... or Dodge ask for him.

February 1, 2019

With so many dealerships to choose from - DO NOT waste your time at Telegraph Chrysler Jeep. I'm sorry I drove the 30 minutes down. After dealing with... my saleswoman previously, I was initially happy to return for another vehicle. Trying to get the best price, I asked to speak to the Sales Manager. That's when I was introduced to the most arrogant, college fratboy-wannabe Joe Tillman. His noisome cockiness was so bad it made my eyes water right from the get go. After some attempted haggling, his fragile ego was obviously in shambles. He attempts to blame the saleswoman and anyone else he can. He then tells me, "I've met my quota, so there's no reason to try to get a deal here". This was all over $12/month over 24 months...less than $300 total. He leaves and then comes back with the final offer - no change in his price. I let him know that I was offended by his rudeness and previous comments. He then states, "I wasn't rude. You must have misunderstood me. When I was dealing with the saleswoman and your car earlier in the day, I needed the sale. But now, I've met my quote so there's no reason to dig deeper." Oh - real slick Joe. You just dug yourself deeper by making the situation worse. He seems like he's used to bullying people and says, "Well I guess that's business - it happens. Have a nice day, see you later." This proves the dealership had a lottery for the open Sales Manager position and Joe Tillman happened to be the lucky winner. I later spoke with the General Manager - Diane Boring. Unbelievably, she made excuses for Joe and multiple times blamed the saleswoman for "fus-strating" him. She also offered nothing to make up for the poor experience I had. Strange to think these two people are employed, let alone have management positions. Sad days for this dealership.

we are very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations and we'd like to apologize for the customer service that you received from our team. ...If you would like to talk with us about what happened more, please reach out to me directly at dib@telegraphchrysler.com? Thank you. - Diane Boring, General Manager

January 12, 2019

Billy was honest and truthful, I appreciate his service! I will highly recommend Telegraph Dodge to Family and Friends. I wish the prices were alittle... lower but hopefully the next time areohbd things will be different. Billy was very professional and respectable..

December 25, 2018

The purchase was great. Very good sales associate. Unfortunately the vehicle was a total mess when I picked it up. No detailing at all. The exterior was... washed but lots of tar or sap all over the hood. Interior looked like it was left in a sand storm with the windows down. The condition of the vehicle was so poor it destroyed a great sales experience.

We are sorry to see you only received 2 star service out of 5 stars from our dealer. If you would like to discuss this matter please reach out to our ...Brand Advocate Manager Sean Campeau 734-991-4099 or via email at Scampeau@telegraphchrysler.com We always strive to be the most esteemed and we appreciate your honest feedback.

December 9, 2018

After purchasing a new vehicle from Telegraph Dodge I would not recommend this dealer. Worst experience ever! I still can't believe that they put... a unregistered plate on my vehicle for over a week then after I notified them of this issue it took another month for this dealer to get the proper title and registration for the vehicle. After they take your money their culture is not to consider you as a customer

We are sorry to see you only received 1 star service out of 5 stars from our dealer. If you would like to discuss this matter please reach out to our ...Brand Advocate Manager Sean Campeau 734-991-4099 or via email at Scampeau@telegraphchrysler.com We always strive to be the most esteemed and we appreciate your honest feedback.

October 23, 2018

Usually I don’t write reviews but just wanted to take a second and thank General sales manager Joe and New car salesman Casey for a excellent job... meeting my demands. Couldn’t be happier with the new Jeep! Thank you!

October 13, 2018

Happy with my purchase and experience! Thanks for the new vehicle and looking forward to the next one. Thanks for making it an enjoyable visit.

October 11, 2018

Had a very great experience with the car buying process, Scott our salesman was great and made sure we were taken care of. This is the 3rd vehicle we've... purchased for here.