Telegraph Dodge Chrysler - Jeep - RAM

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 60 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great Service
    January 5, 2016

Jay Mason has taken care of our family many times, he is very professional and takes great care of us. I recommend if your looking for a Chrysler, Jer...p or Dodge ask for him.

Good used car salesman
    April 1, 2018

The salesman was attentive and quick with his responses. The paperwork only took me a few minutes to complete, however, I sat for over two hours even ...though everything was set up in advance waiting for them to finish up with another customer. I could have been taken in at any time but I just sat waiting. I'm also still waiting to hear about my floor mats they owe me but 2 weeks later I have not heard from them. I gave 3 stars for the salesmans quick responses and I really love car!

We're so sorry that you haven't been contact about your floor mats. Please reach out to our sales team and we would be happy to assist you with all of... your questions. Thank you!

Purchasing/Leasing my new Chrysler Pacifica
    March 27, 2018

Casey, Lulu and Mena were absolutely fantastic . Casey's professionalism, energy , knowledge and ability to pinpoint what vehicle best fit my family'...s demand was astonishing . He was very prompt, stayed the mission of putting my family's need first and executed in such a manner that sets the BAR for all other sales team to come. I am very humbled and satisfied with the service, and catering I received by Casey . I felt like I was a King and practically owned the dealership due to his VIP treatment. Today I drive my new vehicle purchase with a pumped chest and a chin held up high because I feel VALIDATED for know I received the most superb service by Casey and his team ...

Greatest dealership!
    February 16, 2018

The team at Telegraph was outstanding when it came to looking for the right price for the ram 1500. Quick, easy, and fast off the lot! Been driving th...is truck for less then a day and I absolutely love it!!! Thank you!!

Prepare to wait
    February 12, 2018

I had to have my 2014 Jeep Cherokee towed in. Just over 3 years old with 35,000 miles. It took them a week to look at it and another to repair the f...aulty battery. That's right folks, 2 weeks to replace the battery. After 3 days, they did give me a loaner car and I was not charged for the battery. The service codes were for transmission - not battery. I guess if your Jeep battery goes bad, you have to have the dealer replace it. To be honest, it isn't this service department's fault the the 2014 Cherokee is a bad vehicle. I got rid of that garbage car a week later. They could have fixed it more quickly than 2 weeks though. Now, my mom's 2014 Grand Cherokee (23,000 miles) is sitting there waiting to be repaired. This dealer service takes forever, they don't return calls and they don't give you time frames for repair. You just habe to wait all day, every day while they have your car. Good luck if you need service here. Try to find a reliable ride while your car is held hostage. Maybe they should have more mechanics?

We are so sorry that your repair process took longer than normal. We really appreciate your feedback and we will review it as a team to ensure that we... are providing out customers with the services and experience that they're looking for.

My salesman worked with me to give me a good deal.
    January 30, 2018

My salesman called me several times to try to place me in the car I wanted and then after called me to make sure I liked it and was happy with it. Als...o at anytime if I had a question or concern to call him. He was very helpful.

Well done nice process
    January 2, 2018

Very nice process. Enjoyed working with Peter Solomon. Made the deal happen with solid direction.

A pleasant experience
    December 29, 2017

Ask for Amin Hashwi , he was my sales consultant and he went above and beyond. My total experience was a pleasant one.So hat off to the crue at Telegr...aph Chrysler and Jeep dealership.

Thank you for choosing Telegraph Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, Derrick! We will pass your compliments along to Amin!

This is the place to shop for a new vehicle.
    December 28, 2017

We had an awesome experience at this dealership. Our salesperson Mike Wigand and Business Manager Justin Sparks were the perfect team working with ...my husband and I. Also meeting our budget. We received a new SUV. We are forever grateful. Great customer service at its best!

Great dealership highly recommended
    December 15, 2017

Ask for bill he will get you what you need. My ram 1500 had everything I asked for. Everybody at the dealership was professional and experienced.

Telegraph Dodge Chrysler - Jeep - RAM