• The Bill Colwell Experience

This is undoubtedly the very best dealership I have used in the last 48 years. If you want it done right this is the place to go. The sales team is absolute tops, and you can't find a better service department.

Roy, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care

• Excellent service

I was interested in a vehicle I'd seen that day on the internet, and submitted my information to be contacted. I was emailed and called very shortly after. When I had gotten off of work I drove down to the dealership and was greeted with the car pulled up to the front doors in order to be seen right away. All of my questions were answered with a courteous attitude. I got honest feedback, and was shown a complete history of the car. Although I stayed a little past closing, the salesman were still friendly while completing all the steps in the process, and I was contacted afterwards to check up and make sure all was well with my recent purchase. Overall, this was a very good experience.

• Bill Colwell service

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Angie! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Staff was friendly, service was quick. I was able to utilize a rental car free of charge and pick it up the night before, very accommodating. Thanks!

• fast lane customer

fast and friendly service. A+. they always treat me right.

fast and friendly service. A+. they always treat me right.

• Colwell Ford goes out of their way to satisfy

Great experience. LaVerne helped this all come together with a weird problem he could not originally diagnose. He talked to Ford Corp Service and received the help and parts to do the job. The loaner was a delight so we could run tasks in town while our vehicle was in service. We live a considerable distance, so the loaner was doubly appreciated as we could do much more with a single trip into town. Friendly service, went out of his way to make sure it was repaired, stayed in contact -- excellent all around.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

• Great Job!

Great job! They did what they promised and more. I like to do business there.

Great job! They did what they promised and more. I like to do business there.

• Car sales

Helpful, pleasant, and I got a good deal. Will recommend this dealer to my friends.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Patricia! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Truck shopping

Good call response on truck I wanted. Also offered to keep an eye out for the truck I was looking for

• Light Repair

Good service, just a pretty expensive cost to fix a wire

Good service, just a pretty expensive cost to fix a wire

• Great Experience

Al was very helpful and straight forward with us while we were looking for a vehicle.