Northland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

(5.0) 5 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Friendly service and great deals!

Thank you, Northland Chrysler Dodge Jeep for the excellent costumer service.

• Awesome Sales Experience!

The sales team here made us feel like family!!! They not only brought in my hard to find Jeep Wrangler from out of state, they beat my bank's interes...t rate by .5%. Come on in and see Scott Viau. You'll see why we'll be buying all of our cars from Scott now.

• Great service

It was great experience, very nice and friendly staff ,long process but it was OK they were very patient I got a,car I test drove it it was very nice ...my sales Representative was very attentive and pleasant

• Best Price In The Metro Detroit Area

Northland Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram turned out to offer me the best price on a 2013 Dodge Dart in the Metro Detroit area. I compared out the door prices... on fully loaded 2013 Dodge Darts. I thought that they would be close in price. Altogether, I contacted 7 Dealerships. One gave me a better out the door price than Northland. When I went to that dealership for a test drive (love the car), I found out the out the door price wasn't really the out the door price. Bottom Line: If you want to save a few bucks, Check out Northland. This 5 star dealership has been around a long time and will give you an excellent buying experience.

• Worst car buying experience ever

First, the salesman tried to get me to sign a blank loan form. New tires were part of the original sales agreement. They agreed to put new tires on it... before I bought the car. Well it turns out when they replaced the tires, they broke a bracket for the tire pressure sensor (which straps onto the inside of the wheel). And instead of telling me it was broken, they duct tapped it back on and put the new tire on over it! It was a $60 bracket and a $120 sensor. they also didn't balance the wheels. Then when I told them about it, they wouldn't pay for the repairs!! They also didn't tell me one of the head lamps was broken from inside the engine, the 6-disk cd changer was jammed and not working, and the rear defroster was broken. This was a 2009 car, not a 10 year old vehicle. and nope they wouldn't pay for any of that either.

Northland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM