• A dealer who cares....

Thanks for the feedback. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Our 2012 F250 broke down just outside of Grants Pass OR while towing our 5th wheel. Only 2 years old, 30k miles...not what we would have expected. Towed to an RV park then onto Mock Ford. The staff was great, from the service writer up through Gene Mock. Our 2012 suffered "Catastrophic Engine Failure" and would require 6-8 weeks to repair as it required a new engine. Where Mocks Ford excelled, Ford Corporate failed miserably. We pleaded with them to expedite the required engine. No way. We were stuck. Cause was the oil pump shattered, locking up the engine. Considering a trade in, Mocks Ford made us a very fair offer and did a dealer trade on a Sunday to get our requested truck. Not many to be found with the factory 5th wheel prep kit. Our new truck arrived and we set out to put on the necessary required mileage before towing our light weight 5er. And off we went! The new truck, a nearly identical F250 Super Duty Turbo Diesel is very nice. Although with the second generation 6.7 diesel, it does have a bit more power, but is not as few efficient. Within 2,000 miles it began making a "wup, wup, wup" sound. On the road, took it to another dealer. Everyone could hear it, no one could explain it. While in for the first oil change I was informed it has to do with the venting door for the engine brake sticking open. Reportedly a fix is in the works, but until then have to listen to it...and those saying "hey, what's wrong with your truck?" In closing, Mocks Ford was EXCELLENT in every way. Great dealership with great people. We certainly owe our thanks to them to continue on our way.

• Great service

The staff was very helpful and answered our questions with knowledge and assurance. Thank you

• great customer service

It was great! There were several things that needed work on my expedition. The brakes were inspected for wear because they were making noise. the brakes were inspected and were not worn, brake dust was causing the squeaking. I wish the brake pads were cleaned to ease the sound of the screeching brakes.

• Good experience

Our experience with Mock Ford was good. I don't think we got a "great deal", but we ended up with the car we wanted and we're happy so far.

• Service Escape and fix recall.

Good service department. Courteous help. It is rewarding to go to a place that makes you feel as if you are among friends. We really like Justin. We love our Escape, but haven't mastered the computer. When time allows, I will be coming back for help.

• Great Purchase

Our salesperson, Tyler Grannis, was patient, innovative and knowledgeable. Everyone we came in contact with at the dealership was friendly and professional.

• Paul Truair

Service was faster than I expected and the service writer was helpful in checking for any maintenance that might be needed. I appreciate the helpfulness of the staff.

• review

Service was fast and courteous. Am happy with the results.

Service was fast and courteous. Am happy with the results.

• Thanks

In the past it's taken about 45 minutes to get my oil changed, but I realized this time I need to come in late in the afternoon. This time it only took about 20 min.

• Excellent Service Department

I used your service department for the first time. I am very happy with everything and I am glad to be a new customer. Thank you.