The Johnson Dealerships Inc.

• Purchased a 2014 Ford Escape

I am VERY picky and demanding when it comes to buying a car. I was looking for a Ford Escape for my 71 year old mother and her 86 year old husband with dementia. She couldn't drag him around checking out cars and going through the car buying dance. I put in a search on Cars.com and Johnson Ford came up. She had purchased her previous car from them. Brian Beauquard was AMAZING. I contacted him at 10am and by 12:30pm he had a car in her driveway 30 minutes away to test drive. I knew exactly what she should get for trade and what her payment should be. He made that work. That was Monday. By Wednesday she drove off the lot with 0% financing from Ford. While at the dealership they offered her husband drinks and snacks. It is hard to do all the 'stuff' when you are trying to be a care giver. Brian at Johnson made that so easy. I am never impressed with a car deal. Until now. Thank you for helping my mom and step dad. You went above and beyond. I hope this continues through the service years of this car. Thankfully yours, Andrea Wadsworth

• Love Johnson Ford!

The whole Johnson Ford Team is wonderful - from sales to service! Love them - and I wouldn't buy a car anywhere else!

Thank you Rita! It's our pleasure! Hope you are enjoying your pretty red Escape!

• SERVICE AND SALES

GAVE UP ESCAPE LEASE FOR A F 150 TRUCK LEASE. EVERY ONE WAS HELPFUL, SARAH VERY HELPFUL.

• Switched to Ford , great dealership

Always had Nissan,but when Johnson drop the line, I switched to Ford. The staff from sales to service always trended me as family. Did not want to lose that. I bought a 2017 Ford Escape, fantastic vehicle. Thanks Jim Russell, great popcorn!

• A dealership that treats you as family

Needed a special F150 extra load and tow package. Jim Russell took the time and found the perfect truck. Excellent sale staff backed up by a service department that stands behind their products. Been doing business with them since 2004.

• Great buying experience!!

The salesperson had the truck out and ready for a test drive when we arrived. Easy negotiations, and overall a very pleasant experience!

• Amazing salesman!!!!

Chris Brown was by far the best salesman I have ever had. He was polite, sweet, kind, not too pushy, and honest. The best part about Chris Brown was that he treated my mom and I like family. Another pointer is that Chris will make sure to stay within your budget and get you the car you can afford!!!! My mom will decently be purchasing her new car from him in October 2016. If you need a new car I highly recommend Chris Brown!

• Amazing service!

I met our sales guy Bryan when I simply stopped to look at a vehicle. He was great from start to finish. We were concerned about getting a loan, but where as no one would help us before, he and Mike (the finance manager) got us into the vehicle we wanted. Easy, flawless process, and we will DEFINITELY give them all our business from now on! THANK YOU Johnson Ford!

• 2014 Ford F-150

"I just purchased my 5th truck from Johnson Ford. Again, my buying experience could not have been better. I wish to thank Jeff Snow, Jim Russell, Mike Cloherty, and Bryan Beauregard, who all in some way made this transaction an enjoyable one. And that's saying a lot considering most people dread going through the process of buying an automobile. Even Carly (a yellow lab) came over to greet us when we were finalizing the deal. So I would encourage anyone who wants the same auto buying experience to give Johnson Ford of Pittsfield the same chance to help you purchase your next automobile. I will definitely go there for my next purchase."

• 2014 Ford F-150

I purchased a Ford F-150 from Johnson’s and I could not have been more satisfied. My salesman was Chris Brown and he went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure I was satisfied and comfortable with the whole process. He presented me with many options and vehicles which really helped in making a sound fact based decision that put me in a truck far nicer than I thought I would be in for the price range I could afford. I dealt with three people there and like any good team it is made up of many good players. Jim Russell and Ryan Littlefield were also very professional and helpful. They made me feel like they truly had my best interest at heart not theirs. In today’s business climate that is a breath of fresh air, Bottom line felt like I was buying a car off of old friends. The Johnson family should be very proud, as I am proud to be a new member the Johnson family.