Berkshire Mazda

(5.0) 79 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• I ¿¿ Berkshire Mazda

I just got my third Mazda from Berkshire Mazda. The CX3 is fantastic. Beautiful, comfy and rides like a dream. As always, the buying experience was ...joyful! No pressure with owner Jim Salvie who always tries to do his best for the customer. I will never go anywhere else. Why would I? Excellent product and superior service!

• Honest and Professional car-buying experience!

I was in the market for a used car for my first car loan, and went to a few different dealerships, including one of the biggest chains in the area tha...t I will refrain from naming, and they all were trying to "take me for a ride", as I had never bought a car before and didn't know really anything about the process. After asking around, Jim Salvie and Berkshire Mazda's names kept popping up. I went in and met with Jim.. and now have an excellent car for a very reasonable price! I will never buy a car anywhere else for the rest of my life! Jim explained everything to me honestly and accurately, and was not worried about making a monster deal, but was more concerned with helping me out and earning all my future business. If you live in Berkshire County, it would be a huge mistake to go anywhere else! Jim was amazing, but I know people that have dealt with everyone else there as well and had a similar amazing experience. So thankful these guy's were there, as I literally almost just didn't buy a car at all after talking with other sales people at all the other dealerships haha!

• Anthony

Gave me a great deal, when other dealerships didn't!! 5 star

• Great sales service, with NO sales pressure!

I had done my research and knew what I wanted. They found it for me , and gave me a very fair deal. They kept me in the loop the entire time, and we...re very responsive to my requests and time constraints. I never felt I was getting "pitched".

• Fantastic Experience!

Great experience working with Jim Salvie at Berkshire Mazda in Pittsfield, MA. I'm not a savvy car person so I'm always nervous about dealerships. I h...ad stopped into a few places before contacting Jim and felt like I was being taken advantage of because of my need for a new car ASAP (car accident) and lack of knowledge. Jim and his team at Berkshire Mazda took great care of me and I felt 100% comfortable the entire time. He helped me narrow down a car that would be good for my lifestyle and budget. I totalled my Toyota on a Monday and had my Mazda CX-5 by Thursday. The experience was fast and smooth. They even delivered my new car to me in Troy, NY so I didn't need to drive all the way back to MA. Overall great experience! I would recommend Berkshire Mazda to my family/friends and will purchase all future cars from them. Jim, I love my CX-5! Thanks for turning a stressful situation into a smooth experience.

• excellent customer service

Jim salvie and all his staff at berkshire mazda really know how to treat a customer. Jim made buying a new car such a pleasure I will definitely go ba...ck to berkshire mazda when purchasing my next car

• Great Car Buying Experience

This is my 4th new car purchase and by far the best experience. Both Jim and Scott were easy to deal with and easy to do business with. I got a better... price than elsewhere with no haggling or pressure. Nice experience.

• Very happy customers

Thoroughly enjoyed our car shopping experience. Scott did the best he could to put us in the vehicle we needed at the best price possible. He was frie...ndly, relatable, and professional.

• Best experiance ever buying a car!

Jimmy Salvie was exalent to deal with, really worked with me to get us in the car we wanted. Process was super easy and I did not feel pressured like ...most car deals. I felt that I got a very good deal and would recommend Berkshire Mazda to all my friends. Thanks for the straight forward car buying experiance. I am a big fan.

• Awesome car buying experience!

Jim Salvie was awesome to work with. We walked into Berkshire Mazda at 1030 AM and walked out at Noon with 2 brand new cars. Amazing car buying exper...ience with no hassle or obligation. He was personable and didn't push us to buy. This is the way car buying should be every time.

Berkshire Mazda