• A great experience

Right on time, extremely courteous and went out of their way to take us somewhere to eat breakfast, then picked us up when the repair was done - also right on time! Close to the best service and attitude we've seen in years.

• Excellent service. Will go to Country Club again!!

All of my questions were answered to my satisfaction and the best car buying experience I've had anywhere so far. I will certainly use Country Club again for my next car

• Richard Beller

They fixed all that they could and what they couldn't they documented do that I could have the problem fixed elsewhere.

• Good service

Brought my vehicle in for service and tire rotation and thet took care of a recall I was unaware of.

• Fast friendly service

Free coffee while you wait for you're vehikct to be done the only thing I would make diff or change is the price if the vending machines there a little high in price

• Great service

Was in and out just like I was told I would be as I had an appointment that I had to make after my stop at Country Club.

• Service department excellent

Greeted as I entered. Appointment time was adhered to. Got me out in less time than said. Waiting area sufficient for many customers.

• Very satisfied

All work was done well and in a reasonable time. Service people were very friendly and helpful. This is why I always use the dealership for my service.

• Fast reliable service

Fast , and courteous service.......and a car wash as well! Always on time. Service Dept. is 1sr class. Enjoyable experience

• Great service

In the service dept. Penny is great! Alexis and frank made it very easy to buy a car here. Thank you