Pinckney Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Fantastic sales process-Quick and easy!

I recently lease my new Chrysler 300 from Pinckney Chrysler-Jeep-Ram-Dodge and it could not have been a better experience. When I got to the dealership my salesperson had three 300's lined up so I could compare them side by side, knowing I was bringing my small child with me, he knew it would help out a ton. Once I picked out the car, I did the paperwork basics to get financing lined up and the next thing I knew, my salesperson was calling me to tell me we were all set and he would bring the car and paperwork out to my home to finish up. What a great experience!

• looked for a SUV

I would recommend this dealership to another person because of their friendliness/professional manner/and great deals.

• Nice car buying experience!!

The used car sales person was very friendly and accommodative. The whole process was very well managed and timely.

• Great sales service! Great Service department

Thank you so much for your review Duane! We really appreciate your kind words, and we hope you're enjoying your Renegade!

I love coming to my dealership. I say my because they make it feel like it is mine. Coming here is like coming home. I recently purchased a 2015 Renegade and Pinckney Dodge stayed with me all the way.This was the vehicle I was meant to own. I cannot say enough good about this buying experience. I have owned four Jeep vehicles and I cannot see me in anything else. Dustin, Bill, Dale, Sandy, Erica...I would be lost without them.

• Best car buying experience EVER!!

Thank you very much for your kind review Scott! We're so happy that Dave was able to help make your car buying experience an exceptional one!

Dave Bryant was the best car salesman that I have EVER dealt with. I have purchased many cars over the years and this was the easiest ever. Pinckney Chrysler prices are good their deals are fair and they work with you with no pressure to get you the best deal possible. I would have no problem coming back to Pinckney Chrysler to buy another vehicle in the future.

• Great service

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're very happy that we could help out and get you on your way. We hope you enjoyed your vacation :)

I had some vehicle problems the day I was suppose to go on vacation with the vehicle. I was worried that the vehicle would not be done in time for me to leave, I would have to reschedule the entire trip. I let them know what was going on and they moved my vehicle ahead and it was done and ready to go in an hour. Great service you want to take your vehicle were people are going to care about you I recommend strongly to come to pinckney chrysler dodge and jeep.

• Review- Katie S.

Thank you so much for your kind words Doug! We're very happy that Katie and Scott made the buying experience more enjoyable for you!

Visiting Pinckney Chrysler was extremely enjoyable. I had a knowledgeable and friendly sales associate named Katie who was extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with, Also, the financial individual Scott was great to work with as well.

• change of mind

At first I had a great review of Pickney Chrysler but, that has changed . I was given one key for my car and not a second one. They never had a second one. They sent me on my way without telling me that there wasn't a second one. They told me I had to get one done by a Honda dealership at my cost per our sales person. Who sells a car with one key ????

• Very pleased with experience at Pickney Chrysler

I would recommend buying a vehicle at Pickney Chrysler. Staff very helpful and professional !!!!

Thank you very much for your review! We're glad that you had a pleasant experience here at Pinckney Chrysler!

• Dawson is great

Dawson the Concierge is helping find a car. I haven't talk to anybody else.

Dawson the Concierge is helping find a car. I haven't talk to anybody else.