Pinckney Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 888-224-7594 Dealer Website
Used 866-478-9361 Email Dealer
Service 866-962-3715

Average based on 68 reviews.
  • Great sales service! Great Service department

Thank you so much for your review Duane! We really appreciate your kind words, and we hope you're enjoying your Renegade!

I love coming to my dealership. I say my because they make it feel like it is mine. Coming here is like coming home. I recently purchased a 2015 Renegade and Pinckney Dodge stayed with me all the way.This was the vehicle I was meant to own. I cannot say enough good about this buying experience. I have owned four Jeep vehicles and I cannot see me in anything else. Dustin, Bill, Dale, Sandy, Erica...I would be lost without them.

• Nice car buying experience!!

The used car sales person was very friendly and accommodative. The whole process was very well managed and timely.

• Best car buying experience EVER!!

Thank you very much for your kind review Scott! We're so happy that Dave was able to help make your car buying experience an exceptional one!

Dave Bryant was the best car salesman that I have EVER dealt with. I have purchased many cars over the years and this was the easiest ever. Pinckney Chrysler prices are good their deals are fair and they work with you with no pressure to get you the best deal possible. I would have no problem coming back to Pinckney Chrysler to buy another vehicle in the future.

• Great service

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're very happy that we could help out and get you on your way. We hope you enjoyed your vacation :)

I had some vehicle problems the day I was suppose to go on vacation with the vehicle. I was worried that the vehicle would not be done in time for me to leave, I would have to reschedule the entire trip. I let them know what was going on and they moved my vehicle ahead and it was done and ready to go in an hour. Great service you want to take your vehicle were people are going to care about you I recommend strongly to come to pinckney chrysler dodge and jeep.

• Review- Katie S.

Thank you so much for your kind words Doug! We're very happy that Katie and Scott made the buying experience more enjoyable for you!

Visiting Pinckney Chrysler was extremely enjoyable. I had a knowledgeable and friendly sales associate named Katie who was extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with, Also, the financial individual Scott was great to work with as well.

• change of mind

At first I had a great review of Pickney Chrysler but, that has changed . I was given one key for my car and not a second one. They never had a second one. They sent me on my way without telling me that there wasn't a second one. They told me I had to get one done by a Honda dealership at my cost per our sales person. Who sells a car with one key ????

• Very pleased with experience at Pickney Chrysler

I would recommend buying a vehicle at Pickney Chrysler. Staff very helpful and professional !!!!

Thank you very much for your review! We're glad that you had a pleasant experience here at Pinckney Chrysler!

• Dawson is great

Dawson the Concierge is helping find a car. I haven't talk to anybody else.

Dawson the Concierge is helping find a car. I haven't talk to anybody else.

• Bought a new Cherokee

Thank you so much for your kind review Katie! We're very glad that we could help you get into the vehicle that you wanted!

I was going over miles on my Chevy Cruze so Dan and Dustin helped me out tremendously by getting me into a new Jeep Cherokee. I wanted a bigger car to get me through the winter and this is just what I wanted. They were awesome at listening to what I needed in a car and helped me stay in my budget. Thanks guys!

• Experience Like No Other!

Reluctantly, my husband & I needed to purchase another car recently. It was a purchase we were not prepared for nor looking forward to. We were first greeted by Dale Black, sales manager, who was extremely pleasant and compassionate. He directed us to Dave Bryant, our salesman, who was fantastic. Dave had a great sense of humor which matched my husbands and made the dreaded purchase a breeze. We never felt as if we were being taken advantage of nor did we ever question whether or not we were getting a good deal. (unlike other dealership experiences) Dave & Dale went above and beyond to ensure we would become Pinckney Chrysler customers and indeed we did. The process was incredibly organized and went seamlessly.They made us feel as if we had been their customers for many years. We never once felt pressured. Thank you Pinckney Chrysler, Dave & Dale for a memorable experience. You Stand Out From The Rest!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're extremely happy that Dale and Dave were able to help you with your decision and that you did not feel pressured. We hope you've been enjoying your new vehicle!!