Pinckney Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

(3.4) 72 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.4
  • Fantastic sales process-Quick and easy!

I recently lease my new Chrysler 300 from Pinckney Chrysler-Jeep-Ram-Dodge and it could not have been a better experience. When I got to the dealersh...ip my salesperson had three 300's lined up so I could compare them side by side, knowing I was bringing my small child with me, he knew it would help out a ton. Once I picked out the car, I did the paperwork basics to get financing lined up and the next thing I knew, my salesperson was calling me to tell me we were all set and he would bring the car and paperwork out to my home to finish up. What a great experience!

• Buyer beware. Don't buy used. Cars from them.

Be careful and beware of this dealetship. Don't buy used cars over 100,000 miles.

Hi Scott, Not sure if you saw our e-mail after our phone discussion last week but our offer still stands. We can set up a dual service-sales appointm...ent for your vehicle and assess what the problem is with your A/C (where we said, depending on what the issue is, we might be able to cover some or all of the repair cost) while you chat with a salesperson about getting a different used vehicle into your price range. From there, you're welcome to inspect the vehicle and decide if you would like to stick with your 2005 Town and Country or get into something newer. Feel free to respond to that e-mail or give us a call. 734-878-3154

• Poor customer service!

Don't get sucked in the tires for life program, never been treated so poorly about an incentive they were offering to me! Still haven't received a ne...w set of tires ever! Still waiting for the manager to call me back as she said she would! 6 or more months ago!

Hi Beth, We have undergone several staffing changes in our service department over the past year or so, and haven't had a female manager in quite so...me time. It seems that during this period of transitions, your case slipped through the cracks. I'm so sorry about that! Please contact our new service manager, Scott, and outline your situation so we can remedy this for you. You can reach him at sberry@pinckneychrysler.com or call (734)-878-3154 and ask for our service manager, Scott. Thank you for your feedback, as it helps us to improve upon our goal of offering superior customer service!

• looked for a SUV

I would recommend this dealership to another person because of their friendliness/professional manner/and great deals.

• Nice car buying experience!!

The used car sales person was very friendly and accommodative. The whole process was very well managed and timely.

• Great sales service! Great Service department

I love coming to my dealership. I say my because they make it feel like it is mine. Coming here is like coming home. I recently purchased a 2015 Reneg...ade and Pinckney Dodge stayed with me all the way.This was the vehicle I was meant to own. I cannot say enough good about this buying experience. I have owned four Jeep vehicles and I cannot see me in anything else. Dustin, Bill, Dale, Sandy, Erica...I would be lost without them.

Thank you so much for your review Duane! We really appreciate your kind words, and we hope you're enjoying your Renegade!

• Best car buying experience EVER!!

Dave Bryant was the best car salesman that I have EVER dealt with. I have purchased many cars over the years and this was the easiest ever. Pinckney C...hrysler prices are good their deals are fair and they work with you with no pressure to get you the best deal possible. I would have no problem coming back to Pinckney Chrysler to buy another vehicle in the future.

Thank you very much for your kind review Scott! We're so happy that Dave was able to help make your car buying experience an exceptional one!

• Great service

I had some vehicle problems the day I was suppose to go on vacation with the vehicle. I was worried that the vehicle would not be done in time for me ...to leave, I would have to reschedule the entire trip. I let them know what was going on and they moved my vehicle ahead and it was done and ready to go in an hour. Great service you want to take your vehicle were people are going to care about you I recommend strongly to come to pinckney chrysler dodge and jeep.

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're very happy that we could help out and get you on your way. We hope you enjoyed your vacation :)

• Review- Katie S.

Visiting Pinckney Chrysler was extremely enjoyable. I had a knowledgeable and friendly sales associate named Katie who was extremely helpful and a ple...asure to work with, Also, the financial individual Scott was great to work with as well.

Thank you so much for your kind words Doug! We're very happy that Katie and Scott made the buying experience more enjoyable for you!

• change of mind

At first I had a great review of Pickney Chrysler but, that has changed . I was given one key for my car and not a second one. They never had a second... one. They sent me on my way without telling me that there wasn't a second one. They told me I had to get one done by a Honda dealership at my cost per our sales person. Who sells a car with one key ????

Pinckney Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM