• Great family owned dealership

I highly reccomend this dealer. I bought a pre-owned WRX from them hassle free. Everyone was very friendly and helpful!

• A true "Mom and POP Shop"

I have been vising Hodges Subaru for the past 3 years. During that time I have had light maintenance work done on my 2011 Outback. What I like most about the store is the family atmosphere, small quaint showroom. You will not get lost in the shuffle at this store. It is a true Mom and Pop shop, low pressure and I would recommend doing businesses with Hodges.

• Not very responsive

Had to write to them to get pricing--didn't respond to all my information right away. Never went to the dealership.

• A schoolbook example of bad mechanic

First time I went to the dealership for something minor they found out $2,000 worth of things to repair. Went to my mechanic and he could only find one minor thing that is wrong on the car. Second time I went there because I had electrical problem and they had to remove air bag. I didn't want to take it to the regular mechanic. They over charged me and car had other issues right after I took it from the shop. Avoid this place by all means!!!

• Really bad dealer

I have the previous reviewer beat. I was there 3 times for the same problem. Spent $1200. to fix and air conditioner and it still does not work. Recommend them? Never!

• Untrusty dealership

I've been there 2 times, both times I left very disapointed about the experience I had. I do not recomand them and if you still decide to go there be aware they are untrusty!