Birdnow Chevrolet of Jesup

• Wouldn't go anywhere else

We are extremely happy with our pickup and the service we get at Birdnow Chevrolet!! They are always courteous and so very helpful!!! They go above and beyond in all aspects whether it is answering questions or lining us up with a new trade in!!! I always go with the Best and They are!!!

• Thank you for finding me the right car!

Tom Heit found the perfect car for me!It has everything I was looking for!I give him 5 stars!!!!Jeremy and David made the purchase so easy!You guys are the best!!!Thanks so much!

• Long Time Customer

I have never had a problem the Birdnow's isn't there to take care of...I have had very few problems because they take care of it before it becomes a problem. Thanks for all you do for me!

• I'm coming back!

Very helpful and were not pushy at all on a sale just wanted to make the experience good Tom was the sales rep. and was able to answer all questions

• Love my Equinox

Very courteous people, you guys and gals always make sure I'm happy and my Equinox is taken care of. Thank you

• Excellent Service

I saw a Malibu they had that I really liked but was sold when I got there. Low and behold the guys found me another one with less miles and a better deal. You guys are the best! Thxs!

• Not happy

Problems with air conditioner, did not work when picked up. Wanted to charge $ 800.00 to fix. Told me it worked when I purchased it. (Did not) Told me as is. I trusted them. Salesman great! Live and learn. Still not happy.

• Get to Bird"NOW"

Went there for a used car and got a great deal, great service and just a Great place!!!