Rydell of Independence

New (319) 327-5518 (319) 327-5518
Used (319) 327-5440 (319) 327-5440
Service (319) 327-5254 (319) 327-5254

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Ram 1500

Fast and friendly. Jeff and Brian were great to work with

Car shopping experience

By far the best experience I've had buying a vehicle. Customer service was amazing and fast. Would definitely recommend if you are car shopping.

Dealer response

Hi Heather, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Great staff. Nice building. Out of state, drove to dealership for the test drive. Vehicle was as described. Would buy there again. Great experience overall.

Dealer response

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Take care!

grandmabagby58@gmail.com

I called Jeff about a used car in a certain price range and he had me come look at what he had and it worked out great for me, so I purchased it. Over all a very good experience!!

Kepler22b

They helped me to get a new truck! Great job, done by Kyle! Thank you much!

Dealer response

Hi, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Great buying experience

Found good prices online and a great buying experience on-site.

Dealer response

Hi Jeff, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

New Explorer

Great sales safe Jeff Haight was an excellent salesman to work with The dealership is very nice inside and my kids were welcomed even if they were a little loud

Dealer response

Hello Jessica, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Take care!

Superb

I loved how the employees all worked together to get us in and out as quickly as possible! Great team work!

Dealer response

Hi Sherry, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Rydell of Independence

4.0

2008 Edge

Very courteous. I had an 8 am appointment to pick up my vehicle but had to wait 25 minutes for the gentleman to get to work that was doing the paperwork. And he knew I was coming at 8 am. My salesman was great.

Dealer response

Hello Connie, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Purchase of new car

Excellent service and very easy to deal with. They are quick to respond to emails, text and calls!

Dealer response

Hi, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!