Rydell of Independence

New (319) 327-5518 (319) 327-5518
Used (319) 327-5440 (319) 327-5440
Service (319) 327-5254 (319) 327-5254

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Rydell of Independence IOWA is your Best Place!

Sales and Srvice are TOP Notch. Remember to get your car ? Washed too!!

Dealer response

Hi Mark, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Rydell of Independence. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Take care! Best wishes, Rydell of Independence.

Great Experience!

The staff was friendly and cars were priced appropriately!

Dealer response

Brittney, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

Great people

Great people and a great place to deal with. Simple and fast.

Dealer response

Kelly, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

New Michelin Tires

Purchased a set of Michelins for our 2017 Escape. Glenn was GREAT providing us with at good price, scheduling and installation. Thanks so much Glenn!

Dealer response

Hi Dennis! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Rydell of Independence

Satisfied Customer!

Brook worked with me on trading in my car. She was very nice and helpful. I felt nervous when I first went, but she quickly got to know me, and helped me to feel more comfortable. I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you.

Dealer response

Gabrielle, we strive for excellent customer satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Rydell of Independence with Brook. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Personable

Personable, clean, no hassle buying experience. It was good

Dealer response

Hi Nick, thank you for the review and high star rating! Please feel free to reach out to us if you ever need anything else. Have a nice day!

4.0

2021 jeep

Pleasant salesperson very polite. Not pushy but attentive

Dealer response

Hi William, we appreciate the praise for our team! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Rydell of Independence

Rydell Independence Iowa

Was impressed especially with their service, ease of the buying process and delivery to my home

Dealer response

Hi Daniel, we're glad to hear you had such a positive buying experience with us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you ever need anything else. Enjoy your new car!

Fast, friendly car buying made easy

Easiest car shopping experience I've ever had. Friendly staff and great prices.

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Service Department

Great experience. Left vehicle to be serviced and they called when completed. Fast service with quality.

Dealer response

Ronald Oline, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!