Rydell of Independence

New (319) 327-5518 (319) 327-5518
Used (319) 327-5440 (319) 327-5440
Service (319) 327-5254 (319) 327-5254

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Dealership

We recently visited Pinicon Ford and spoke with Sales consultant Jeff Haight. This was the best experience we have ever had in purchasing a vehicle. No hassle!!! Jeff answered all our questions and we knew this was the place we wanted to purchase our vehicle. All personnel we worked with at Pinicon Ford were courteous and easy to talk to. We have already recommended Jeff and Pinicon Ford and will continue to do so.

Dealer response

Thank you Bob and Marlene for the kind words in your review. I hope to see you again soon. Jeff Haight

Great Buying Experience

We went in with the plan to look at a different vehicle. We came away with a Ford Escape and loved it. We bought the car from Jeff and he was very helpful explaining everything to us. It was a great experience and we would highly recommend Pinicon Ford.

Dealer response

Thank you for your loyal continued repeat business both in sales and service. I am glad your experience with Pinicon Ford has been good. Regards, Jeff

Great Experience !

Great Experience ! This was the best experience we have ever had buying a used car. Thanks to Jeff Haight and the whole staff at Pinicon Ford Lincoln. They went above and beyond to meet our needs. They were very willing to meet our expectations and we drove away with no regrets in the exact car we had been looking for. As a car lover with a street rod and a classic, I know I am a fussy customer. No problem for Jeff and the staff, They took care of every minor detail I noticed, They did a SUPER detail job on our Malibu and the car was spotless when we picked it up, just like new! Friendly to deal with, Eager to please, Need I say more! Thanks again!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your business and your kind words about myself and our dealership. I am so glad you were pleased with your vehicle and your experience here at Pinicon Ford Lincoln. It is so nice to hear great things about what we do everyday to serve people in a pleasant way and provide a service that when people do drive away with a purchased vehicle they are as happy as you both are. Thank you again Jeff Haight

Responsive and respects your time

After being a bit disillusioned by the large "city" dealership, I began to explore the smaller dealerships in nearby small communities. I ultimately made my purchase at this dealership. They were initially very responsive to my email inquiries, and treated me very well on my trade. The sales guy was always "prepared" for our meetings -- respecting my time by having most everything prepared in advance. Once my truck arrived, the trade and pickup process took only 20 minutes. They were waiting for me with all of the papers prepared and at-hand, most of the time was spent going over the new truck features. They had everything ready and waiting. As a busy technology professional, responsiveness to electronic communication, respect for my time, and friendly in-person dealings are highly valued. And, I received fine treatment from this dealership. I have not yet engaged them for any sort of customer service (except for the ordering and sales experience) or repairs -- so, I cannot rate those. But, I expect they are equally fine.

Dealer response

Thank you Bruce for your very nice review. It is nice to hear positive feedback and that you were satisfied with your experience hear at Pinicon Ford Lincoln. I know you will be just as happy with our Service Department as you were with the sales experience. We will be glad to take care of you after the sale as well. Thank you, Jeff Haight

No aspirin needed

After going through 6 different dealerships over the years I am so glad to have found one that will be the future of my vehicle purchases. Pinicon Ford in Independence Iowa is the place for me. 100% hassle free. I have never been to a dealership that searches for me to get the best possible deal rather than looking out for themselves. Our salesperson was phenomenal. My wife and I purchased a new F-150 and at the end of the process I have no headaches and all of my hair is still in my head. Did I mention our salesperson worked around my wife's and my schedule on a holiday weekend? Well he did. I am so glad I took my neighbors advice and went to Pinicon. Thank-you Mr. Barth and everyone else behind the scenes. We look forward to seeing you in the future.. Sincerely, Matt and Lisa

It was worth the drive!

After having a miserable experience with a large dealership in Des Moines a few years ago I knew I wanted to do business with a small company when I was ready to trade. The Fiesta that Pinicon Ford Lincoln had listed sounded perfect. I live in Boone, IA and it was a long drive it Independence, IA for a test drive. From the minute I met Jeff Haight and the crew I knew I was in the right place. I was treated with respect and the customer service was outstanding! I got a fair price for my trade-in and a great price on my Fiesta! What a refreshing experience from the high pressure sales tactics I had dealt with in Des Moines. I would highly recommend that anyone interested in a Ford check out Pinicon Ford Lincoln before buying anywhere else. It will definitely be worth the drive!

Dealer response

Thank you Carol so much for your kind words. I am very glad to know that you had a great experience here at Pinicon Ford Lincoln. I am pleased to here you thought it was worth the drive to our dealership. I very much enjoyed assisting you with your purchase. If I can ever assist you or anyone else you know that might be looking for a vehicle in the future I would appreciate if you give them my name and send them to Pinicon Ford Lincoln. Best regards, Jeff Haight

Treats you like family

We decided to buy a new Ford Escape and we had the best shopping experience ever at Pinicon Ford. We had no pressure and had easy to understand pricing. Jeff, our salesperson, was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. We would go back for our next vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you both for your awesome review. I appreciate you taking the time and waiting to come to Independence to purchase your vehicle from Pinicon Ford. I hope you will let anyone you know who might be looking for a vehicle to come to Pinicon Ford and give them my name. Please feel free to contact me if I can assist you again in the future. Regards, Jeff

Great Experience

I ended up purchasing the vehicle that I found on Cars.com from Pinicon Ford Lincoln. The entire experience was very good. I am not an experienced buyer and never felt like I was being pushed or intimidated. They all went above and beyond during the purchase process. I am sure when I am in the market for another vehicle I will see them first.

Mr Fussy

Being an experienced buyer, I found doing business with Pinicon Ford Lincoln an absolute joy. Everyone who I came in contact with were very courteous and professional. I would send my mother here and definitely would recommend anyone who is in the market for a used or new vehicle to shop at Pinicon Ford Lincoln.

Overall, best experience you could ask for

I am picky and I?ve bought a lot of cars in my life. I do my homework and know what I should pay for a car and if I?m trading in, I know what I should get. I also do not like pushy salesmen and car dealer games. I have now bought 2 new cars and 1 used cars from Jeff at Pinicon and I can easily say they all have been great experiences. I got great deals and no pressure. I have bought cars from many other dealers and most of the time to get even a fair deal, you have to fight like heck and even if you get the deal, you still end up up sour just over the dealing. Jeff and John have both been very easy to work with and treat you fair. If I was to dream up the ultimate car buying experience, it would be the Pinicon way.