Average based on 41 reviews
  • My 4th c300

Great personal attention by Max. He really worked out the best lease for me. The service department found the mats I wanted by looking all over the country! Yea! I have a really classy looking interior.I wanted light beige to match the seats and doors,not the black to match the carpeting. I love the expanded interior space of the 2016, c300. It doesn't feel like a "kiddie car" anymore. I've leased cars from the Novi,Mi. Mercedes dealership since 2005. I think this is my sixth lease. The sales personel have been really terrific and their service department is exceptional. 'kiddie car.

• John Dreher

These guys did an amazing job I would highly recommend them both from new-car sales to service

• C450 AMG

Max was great; no pressure, just information and options. Made the process enjoyable and not stressful.

• Happy Customer!

Great Service! Everybody was super nice! And they have a great lounge to sit in while you're car is being worked on.

• Excellent

The process was smooth and fast. The rep was super helpful.

The process was smooth and fast. The rep was super helpful.

• regular car service

I was there for my 50K mile service. In and out in less than 1 hour and 15 minutes, faster than promised. Included car wash. Great service!

• 2007 Bluetec

Service performed as expected and for the amount estimated. Great service IMO.

Service performed as expected and for the amount estimated. Great service IMO.

• GL 550

Great Service. Quick in and out. Would recommend this dealership to all my friends.

• Jerry Goodwin

Had a great experience with dealership will recommend them to all friends and family.

• owner

Good experience. sales associate was very helpful.

Good experience. sales associate was very helpful.