Crossroads Ford

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 84 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• You have to read this one , I'm totally amazed.
    October 5, 2016

October 3rd 2016 I have to tell you how impressed I am with the way Crossroads Ford handled the problem I had with the Ford Edge I bought. After jus...t three or four hours after I picked up the new car I noticed two small door dents in my right rear door. I was was not very happy to see this problem. I called Rob Hussey the sales manager about the problem. I thought I might have a problem but to my surprise Rob was concerned about the situation and immediately responded that a person would come in the next day to fix it. He would remove the dents and because there were two small chips in the paint the OWNER would probably take care of the paint damage himself. I was told he has experience in this kind of paint match. He offered me a loaner car because of my forty-five minute distance to the dealer. When my car was returned to me one day later I found the dents were completely gone. The next day I cleaned the door area that was fixed and found that paint work was excellent!! I know quality work when I see it. I have to say a true test of a car dealer is when you have a problem and it is handled the way I was treated. I can not speak highly enough on the great service I received!! A big THANK YOU to everyone that was involved in the repairs, Art Malta N.Y.

Arthur, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if there is ever anything el...se we can do for you! Safe travels!

Waranttee repair
    May 26, 2017

Needed warantee service. They ordered parts, called and set up an appointment at my convenience, and fixed my F150 quickly. Check engine light has b...een out ever since. Good job.

I have a nice truck now.
    April 4, 2017

Had the vehicle I was looking for at a reasonable $.

President
    July 30, 2016

If you looking for a no-pressure Salesmans use this company and go to Mike Bollinger he is very polite and educated when it comes time to talking abo...ut buying your vehicle . I've been in business for over 35 years and I've driven and purchased my Ford trucks. I own a Ford Fleet of trucks for my own company. Dealing with many Fords since my first 1979 Ford pickup truck . I highly recommend him for your first or any purchase of a vehicle.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Chuck! Please let us know if there is ever anythi...ng else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Awesome Guys
    May 14, 2016

Well, we all know that shopping for a vehicle - in my case, a truck - can become very stressful and/or frustrating. However, after "dealing" with two ...other bad dealers in IL and AL, I was lucky enough to come across Crossroads Ford located in Ravena, NY. Fact is, they had the very awesome truck I'd been searching for. So, I asked for the internet Sales Manager who happens to be Mr. Mike Gollinger and let me tell you that he is one of the very best "few" salesmen that I've ever dealt with! Mike was great right from the first email I sent him inquiring about the truck I wanted. He is very patient and best of all, never pushy. Mike really is an outstanding professional something that in the sales industry is almost impossible to find nowadays. Hats off to the complete staff at Crossroads Ford. Everyone, from the receptionist to the salesmen who took my messages to the owner is great! I strongly recommend buying your next vehicle at this dealer! BTW, I bought my beautiful truck from Florida. I didn't even have to fly over there because I could tell I was in good hands. Mike set up everything for me including transport as I did not want to put so many miles in one shot on my new rig driving from NY. I do wish I met Mike in person though. Maybe next time I buy another truck. Thanks to all at Crossroads Ford!!! Best regards, SB

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Serg! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that y...our visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Great Guys!
    May 14, 2016

Great service
    April 7, 2016

Very helpful got my explorer up and running quickly!

We are happy you found us so helpful! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

Outstanding experience.
    February 27, 2016

I had searched local dealerships for months for "the car". I finally came to the conclusion that I wanted the Ford Taurus. I test drove a few and even... put in an offer at those "Huge" dealerships. I was treated so poorly and left hanging so many times that I decided to walk away from the deal. I expanded my search to include other dealers within two hours from my home and came across a beautiful car, reasonable priced, but again, two hours from home. I inquired about the vehicle via email and was responded to almost immediately. I spoke several times with the salesman and ended up driving out thinking I would run into the same song and dance of an overbearing salesman. This was not the case. I took my time, looked at the car, got the keys, looked some more then my husband looked even more. He offered a test drive and even offered to go with us because we were soo unfamiliar with the area. He sat in the back, let us ask questions, play with the accessories and just drive the car without driving us crazy. I think this is where we were sold. If you love the car, its priced reasonable and it's not a mess when you get there, the car will sell itself. You do not have to be pushy and rude. Mike Gollinger is the sales manager we had the delight to have handling our purchase. He asked if we liked it, if we had any questions and if there was anything he could do for us. Two days later we returned to the dealership with our check. The car was detailed beautifully and he actually took the time to show me how to use everything in the car, including setting my phone up and changing the lock codes. I cannot express how relaxing an experience this was. I would recommend this dealership to all. It was well worth the drive and my Ford Taurus is gorgeous!

Super Duty
    February 24, 2016

Great to deal with, Friendly and they treat you like family.

We are glad you chose our dealership, Michael. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

F 350
    February 11, 2016

I purchased a 2016 F 350 King ranch. Service was excellent , truck was spotless when i picked it up. All staff are polite and very helpful.

Crossroads Ford