Average based on 25 reviews
  • Great home town service

Always friendly and cost efficient. A pleasure to stay in the customer area reading and enjoy the atmosphere.

We are happy you found us so helpful! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• New car customer

Sales rep was pleasant but quoted a price $5000 over MSRP which is a poor practice

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, John. We are disappointed to hear we were unable to reach an agreement on the vehicle you were interested in. Please reach out to us so we can discuss the details of your visit and we will do everything in our ability to help you find the right vehicle that is perfect for you. Your comments play a key role in the success of our business so we hope to speak with you soon.

• Professional service at great price

I have been coming to Gowanda Ford for years and not once been disappointed in their courtesy and professionalism. The prices are second to none!

• Great service!

2014 Escape, the service was very good! This Dealership is First Class! They all have time to answer my questions and very helpful!

We are glad you chose our dealership! Thanks again for the great review of Gowanda Ford!

• Usually great same day service and a fair price!

I brought my F150 in for a NYS inspection and you guys replaced the license plate light assembly and I dealt with Matt. Only charged me for half hour of labor and didn't try to get me for whole hour like some other dealers would try to do. Since it's 15 minutes to a half hour of work to do what they did it's fair. Doug Coppers the Service Manager is a great gut, he always goes the extra mile and is fair. I had one problem with Matt when he first started at Gowanda Ford in past. He told me I needed a u joint on my drive shaft, but when I crawled under the F150 I found there was nothing wrong with any of them. I also had another problem with my mothers car that I won't get into regarding an inspection to correct the problem the service department replaced wheel bearing at cost and didn't charge for labor. Besides those two things most everythings be great. I've been taking my 2015 F150 to Gowanda Ford for repairs since 2005 and my ma's Mazda 3 here since 2009.

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Mike. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. The staff at Gowanda Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

• Transportation Clerk

You were wonderful. Very friendly and efficient. Will definitely be back. Thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

• Supervisor

Fast service and prompt with getting my vehicle in at appointment time. The staff is terrific and pleasant. Service department is one of the best I ever dealt with.

• Very Pleased

After several service visits to your dealership I continue to be impressed with the service and quality of people. I plan to continue my relationship with Gowanda Ford.

• Great experience

After having previously purchased 2 vehicles from Jennifer Fruehauf, we knew exactly who to go to when we were ready to trade in our truck for a different one. Jennifer is always friendly, professional, honest, and cares about her customers. She helped us to make informed decisions regarding our new vehicle. We truly appreciate all of her help. We already have, and will continue to recommend Jennifer to our friends and family.

• Jenn Fruehauf Outstanding Sales Associate!

Standing Ovation for Gowanda Ford and Jenn Fruehauf! My husband and I stopped by chance at Gowanda Ford while looking to purchase a new to us Ford pick up truck. To our complete satisfaction Jenn made this purchase painless! After 40 years of purchasing new vehicles this dealership and Jenn have earned our loyalty and I will no longer dread vehicle purchases in the future.