Roseville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Best Dealer in Southeast MI!

Great experience all around! Went in just looking and to price it out to make sure my ram was affordable and I drove away in my new Ram 1500! Devin Mann is "The Mann"! He was respectful to my wishes and even included my 4 year old daughter in the process! Devin listened to my needs and wants for a vehicle and found a way to make it fit within my budget! Matt the finance manager was a huge help too! My wife's T&C got a flat and the tire insurance said they wouldn't cover it. Matt got in the phone and convinced them that they needed to cover this no questions asked. He also made sure my truck was covered and good thing it was. Only 3 short days later did I somehow run over a nail. I took the truck in and they plugged it up and I've been running smoothly ever since! Thank you Mike Riehl!

• Didn't tighten oil filter

I took my Grand Cherokee in for an oil change, luckily I only live 1 mile from the dealership. When I got out of my Jeep I saw a trail of oil up my driveway and back down the street. A puddle of oil forming under my jeep. When they did my oil change they put a new filter on but did not tighten it!!!. All they did to make up for it was to clean up the mess they had made of my engine and my garage floor.

• customer

Jim Stec & Matt Rabineau were great to deal with. They made it easy to negotiate a good payment/price.

• Dennis b

Service was too notch very helpful and truck was trady on time

Service was too notch very helpful and truck was trady on time

• Great service.

We purchased a 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan from the used car lot and we couldn't be happier. Our sales associate was wonderful, the car was everything we wanted and more and our experience was amazing. It all started with walking through the door the first time. I'm 6 months pregnant, plus we had our 17 month old twins with us. Mike was totally accommodating. He had the van we wanted pulled into the garage so we could safely look it over with our girls there. He made sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed. He even got our girls to smile and laugh while we were looking over the paperwork! I cannot thank the team over there enough for making this process easy and fast!

• Pat Rice

We are always satisfied with our experience with Roseville Chrysler, we have bought and leased many vehicles.

• Why go anywhere else!

My salesman Jud is without saying the best I've worked with when looking for the best deal in town.

• Mr. Daniel

I recently traded in my 2012 Dodge Caravan and was looking for something reasonable and smaller. My salesman Craig Robertson was very attentive to my needs. That was very important to me and he did not try to sell me something just for the sake of making a sale! I recommend them if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle.

• Good Old Fashion Customer Service

It was time for my first oil change after purchasing car in April. I was nervous when I called and was told no appointment was necessary. However, after pulling in, getting checked in right away, only waited a short time and I was back on the road in no time. What I like about Mike Riehl's dealership is everyone has a role and follows a process. There's no confusion and everyone works together to get the work done and keep the customer satisfied.

• Simply the best

These guys are simply the best! They take time to hear the customer out and make the overall experience pleasant. My truck was serviced in a timely fashion. Thanks guys!