Roseville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 127 reviews

• September 19, 2016

Great experience all around! Went in just looking and to price it out to make sure my ram was affordable and I drove away in my new Ram 1500! Devin Ma...nn is "The Mann"! He was respectful to my wishes and even included my 4 year old daughter in the process! Devin listened to my needs and wants for a vehicle and found a way to make it fit within my budget! Matt the finance manager was a huge help too! My wife's T&C got a flat and the tire insurance said they wouldn't cover it. Matt got in the phone and convinced them that they needed to cover this no questions asked. He also made sure my truck was covered and good thing it was. Only 3 short days later did I somehow run over a nail. I took the truck in and they plugged it up and I've been running smoothly ever since! Thank you Mike Riehl!

June 6, 2018

I purchased my 2008 Sebring from Mike Riels and have all my service needs done there. All the service techs have been great very clear on what exactly... needs to be done and the cost. They are friendly and professional. Allen was my rep ‘this time and is excellent. The car rental place onsite is also a great perc.

May 24, 2018

Everyone there knows my name, I look forward to getting my oil changed. I have a ram and a focus and they change the oil in both. Everybody there is a...wesome

March 30, 2018

My wife and I were greatly disappointed with our experience. We saw a special price advertised as a $237 lease on a 2017 Pacifica (understanding that... might be more depending on what we wound up picking), but we found out after spending about an hour and 15 minutes at the dealership that this wasn’t even close to a possibility. We sat down with Michael Riehl, we told him that we were looking for the Lease deal on a 2017 Pacifica, and he began to ask us what specifications we had. The main one we mentioned was leather seats. He told us that there was not a single 2017 Pacifica with leather seats. However, their website listed five 2017 Pacifica's that have leather seats. Michael then told us we should consider a lease on a 2018 Pacifica. We asked for the price difference, and he said “it is not that much more”. We asked how much more than $237, and he said he wouldn’t be able to tell us until we picked one out and ran all of the numbers. So we agreed to go through the process, and eventually test drove a 2018. We did like it, so we proceeded to continue the process. We agreed upon a price to trade in our Chrysler 200, and he began to run the numbers. He had to meet with a manager, and came back with the price of about $480 a month. We were floored at that price. When we mentioned that it was no where close to $237, he said “who said anything about $237.” We again reference the deal that brought us in, and he told us that we didn’t qualify for that anyways (after sitting at his desk for an hour and 15 minutes) because we were not Chrysler employees. He told us that deal is listed online as a Chrysler employee only deal (it wasn't). When we said we were upset about the price not being anywhere near our range, he said he must not have heard us mention it. We mentioned the deal we were looking at, at least twice. We then asked at least twice how much more money the 2018 was going to be, and he told us he couldn’t tell us yet. Then during the test drive I asked if he could even give a range of a potential price, and he could not do that. We would not have spent an hour and 15 minutes in your dealership if we knew that was going to be the price. In fact we would not have even come. We set aside a night of our time, had a baby sitter come over and watch our girls, and then wasted our time. We are very disappointed with our experience, and for coming in for a deal that we were never qualified for when we had made it clear that was why we were coming in. Lindsay (Michaels boss) informed me that we should have saw the fine print that was apart of her email signature and not with the actual advertisement. We will be taking our business elsewhere.

Thank you for considering us during your search for a new vehicle. We appreciate your feedback and we apologize for not meeting your expectations. We'...ll share your concerns with our team to help improve how we provide our customer service in the future.

March 21, 2018

Turned in my 2016 Cherokee for a 2018 Compass. Mike was great again. Everyone is very helpful and super nice. I'm hooked on Jeeps! Can't wait to get ...another one!

November 15, 2017

I had to return my car to this dealership several times all because the service rep did not listen to me the first time. I told him that the proble...m was not my battery, that I just had it checked and was told it was fine. I was charged $276.00 for a new battery and installation (installation was $114.00) and my car still did not start when I got home. It took this dealership 2 weeks to find out that my radio was draining the battery.

Dee - We're sorry to hear about this experience. Please contact me so I can find out additional details of your visits. -Mark Demara, mdemara@mikerieh...ls.com

August 12, 2017

The service is great. They never have you waiting long and when you do wait they make you comfortable. Great people. Excellent dealership

August 11, 2017

I buy and lease all my vehicles from Mike Riehl's. My newly leased Jeep Patriot came with a free oil change. The technicians are quick and professio...nal and the waiting area is clean. Love this dealership and highly recommend purchase, lease and repair here.

August 4, 2017

I bought my vehicle here and get it serviced here. Always get great service!

March 28, 2017

I took my Grand Cherokee in for an oil change, luckily I only live 1 mile from the dealership. When I got out of my Jeep I saw a trail of oil up my d...riveway and back down the street. A puddle of oil forming under my jeep. When they did my oil change they put a new filter on but did not tighten it!!!. All they did to make up for it was to clean up the mess they had made of my engine and my garage floor.

Thanks for sharing feedback. We're very sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. Please contact us to further discuss this and turn this around. W...e appreciate your business.