Ed Rinke Chevrolet-Buick-GMC Co.

4.0
  • I love my Chevrolet Equinox

Brought my Equinox in for an oil change with no appointment and it was done in a half hour

Thank you for your business and your review.

Thank you for your business and your review.

• Great place to buy a used vehicle.

My husband and I bought a used vehicle from Ed Rinke Chevrolet last week and I had to let people know what a great experience it was. First of all they had a pretty decent selection of vehicles and most of them were low miles and in great condition. Our sales person, Mike Johnson was very helpful in our purchase and not pushy like some of the other salesmen we encountered. Well we bought a 2014 Silverado which was a GM certified vehicle. What a great truck!!!!! Mike was attentive to our wants and needs and gave us a great deal. Also let me say the dealership itself was amazing. Nothing but top notch class there!! I would definitely recommend this place as your dealer choice and ask for Mike Johnson if you want to be taken care of professionally! Thank you guys!!!!

• used car sales

Our salesman Kurt Forbert was very helpful in our quest to find the right car .

Our salesman Kurt Forbert was very helpful in our quest to find the right car .

• Vince was SUPERB!!!

Nice dealer. Was very happy with my service and needs were met and fulfilled.

Nice dealer. Was very happy with my service and needs were met and fulfilled.

• Rear side hit while parked:

Collision Repair was excellent job. When I arrived at the Collision Shop all the paper work was done. All I had to do wait for car to be checked.

• Ridiculous deal

They were able to give a deal no one else could touch. One other dealer even said he thought they must be lying to me, maybe a bait and switch. Nope! The deal was amazing. I was treated well once I was there and things were even better than promised. Hard to believe, saved a ton of money. I would go there again in a heartbeat and i would have to drive past four other dealers to get there. Mike Pellrin was great

• used cars

John Pospy in used cars is one of the nicest salesmen I have ever worked with. Not only was he knowledgeable, but he made me feel completely comfortable with my decision. I am happy to have worked with him.

• car123

Mike Johnson is used cars is amazing! I couldnt believe how easy the process was. He provided great customer service and helped me as much as possible and now I have a great vehicle.

• used vehicle

Kurt Forbert did an excellent job explaining all the pricing and vehicle options to me. I came in nervous to buy a vehicle and left very happy and pleased.

• vehicle

I bought a Used vehicle from Vince in used cars and everything went so smooth. he was very knowledgeable and made my buying experience great! I will be going back to him in the future