Ed Rinke Chevrolet-Buick-GMC Co.

4.2
Saturday Closed Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(586) 754-7000 (586) 754-7000

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.8

Bad customer service

They did my tires Ration since then my car alignment is off .every time I talk to them on the phone they said they going to call me back but they never . Getting tired of calling them.

Good service well done

As always work done properly and within time Promised . Beautiful facility and knowledgeable efficient staff.

Dealer response

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

3.0

Auto Repair

The repairs would have been great if the tech had actually test drove the car and found the noise was still there because of a brake shield rubbing. This was the route cause of the problem requiring a second trip to the dealership,

Great service

Great customer service, happy to explain anything.

Checy Cruze Diesel Service

Emergency Brake parking cable was replaced as needed. Repair looked great from what I could tell.

oil change

In and out service was very good. Comfortable waiting areas.

Dealer response

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Car Dealers Service

The repair person was very knowledgeable and timely.

4.0

Great job Ed Rinke!

Service kept me informed throughout the process! Customer service has greatly improved since my last visit. I?m impressed management has not only listened to customers, but have taken our advise to improve customer satisfaction! Job well done Ed Rinke!!

Ed Rinke

Excellent customer service and very friendly staff!

Recent Experience

Kayla is a great service Advisor! Hour and 15 mins is a little long for an oil change but overall great place.