• Excellent Customer Service!

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for sharing your experience.

I want to say Thank You to Kerri Ginter at Finnin Kia! Kerri was very knowledgable and helped get into a car that met my needs and with no high pressure sales she worked with me from start to end with outstanding, friendly service! The other folks at Finnin Kia made me feel like family and were very friendly and I would absoulety without a doubt refer them to my dearest friends and family looking for their next car. Big Thanks to Kerri for all you did and how efficient you were to my needs in a timely matter! Love my NEW KIA!!!

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for sharing your experience.

• Kia Optima

Steve was very nice and helpful in getting me exactly what I was looking for. I'm in love!

We appreciate you driving to Dubuque to buy your Certified Pre-owned Kia, come back and see us and thanks for leaving feedback for Steve!

• Ms. Georgia Mihalakis

I received excellent and courteous service from the time I met the salesman, who came out onto the lot to talk to me until the time I left. The financial services person was also excellent. The man who assisted me in signing the papers explained everything very well to me and couldn't have been nicer. Overall I had a very pleasant experience and would certainly consider buying another vehicle there

Thanks for your feedback Georgia! We hope your next business venture with the Soul is super successful. It will make a very visible and fun delivery vehicle.

• Great service

Thank you Abby, 10 is a Finnin Awesome number! Enjoy your new Forte, welcome to the Forte club, you are in good company!

This was my first time buying a brand new car, everyone at finnin Kia was super helpful and knowledgeable! employees were extremely friendly and helps me choose the perfect car! A few employee said they have the same car and they absolutely love it which made me feel very confident about my purchase!! Overall 10/10 would recommend finnin Kia to everybody!!

• Difficult trade in

So glad to hear this, our aim is to change the perception of car buying and congratulations on the new vehicle!

I started my search for a new vehicle online. Out of the 5 dealerships I contacted, KIA was the only one to actually call me and ask what I was looking for exactly. They weren't afraid to assist me in trading in my vehicle and actually gave me considerably more for my trade in then all the other dealers quoted. They took the time to find the best interest rate possible for my loan as well. Having my two children with me could have been disastrous, but they had a nice area for the kids to play and didn't mind them being silly. It was a great car buying experience.

• Great

They were very easy to work with and got me exactly what I was looking for in my price range.

Congratulations on the new vehicle Amy, we appreciate your business, we understand you have to drive by many dealerships before you get to Finnin Kia from Marion and thanks for making the drive. Come back and see us when you are in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle.

• Buying a new car.

We received excellent care during our experience in looked for a new vehicle. I would highly recommend Keri who is an excellent salesperson.

That review is music to my ears, our aim is excellent care, and Keri is definitely a keeper, agreed.

• Mister

I went in to have my car serviced and was looking to upgrade to a larger SUV. I wasn't really looking to purchase that day. But after talking to Kerri Ginter, she suggested I take a look at a Sorento. She had me drive it and walked me through the trade-in process. I purchased a vehicle and was very pleased with the deal they gave me. Thank you Kerri Ginter and David Scott for your assistance.

Thank you Dick! Remember we can do this at every oil and filter change, be open minded. I think you found the perfect travel vehicle and thank you for your multiple new vehicle purchases. We appreciate you.

• vehicle

Steve and Dave did a great job helping me deciding on a new vehicle

Congratulations on the new vehicle and we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Steve and Dave did a great job helping me deciding on a new vehicle

• Great Service

Thank you Michelle, we appreciate you driving two hours for your vehicle, we will always be at your service.

I live almost 2 hours away from this dealership. They went above and beyond to help me get a great vehicle and had me in and out quickly to get me on the road and back home. Everyone was friendly out going and ready to help. Thanks guys!!