Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

86 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 11, 2020

I worked with Samson M. to purchase my new jeep. I ultimately decided to go with him as he was not giving me the high-pressure sales pitch. He was very... professional and easy to work with. I'm very happy with my recent experience at Acton Jeep!

June 2, 2020

Matt S. and Stephan H. are some of the most professional and compassionate sales folks I've ever dealt with when purchasing a vehicle. I was very unsure... about purchasing a Jeep, and to add onto that I was not ready to get serious about shopping for a vehicle during the pandemic. Luckily, I came across this team and they made it very easy for me to experience the vehicle, answered any questions I had (I had a lot- on their busiest day of the month), and really pulled through with an amazing deal for me- and dealt with the safety of the transaction (virus is still present now) flawlessly... They really care about their customers' happiness, and I've never felt that from a dealership before. Definitely recommend.

• February 18, 2016

I purchased a used Jeep Grand Cherokee from Samson Moses at Acton CDJR. Samson was very friendly and professional. Samson kept every promise and appointment... he made -- how often do you hear that about car sales? Samson was extremely helpful in handling my old car, which I was donating to a charity, but the charity could not pick up the car until later. A smooth transaction overall. In terms of pricing, Acton CDJR is not too different than other places, I would put them on the "less pressure" end of the spectrum, but you still need to negotiate. My advice: do your homework, have comparables, and know your walk away price. No hard sell on the extended warranty stuff, which was nice -- they provided the information very clearly and it was up to me to decide. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend (and have!), and the sales rep Samson Moses. I will very likely purchase from this dealer again.

December 9, 2019

I would never buy a Jeep or Dodge ever again. I will tell everyone I know not to buy these cars. They do not stand behind their product. Engine replaced... and 9 weeks later my car is not working AGAIN. Even when there is obvious problems they say there is nothing they can do

August 19, 2019

I inquired about a vehicle via email with Hannah Goguen the business manager she responded back saying the vehicle was available and if we could come in... that day or the next. We set up a appointment for first thing in the morning. This dealership was 1-1/2 hours from my home so the next day arrives for my scheduled appointment and I begin my 1 1/2 hour drive to the dealership for my scheduled appointment only to then get an email stating they took a deposit on that vehicle I had my scheduled appointment for and it is no longer available. I called the dealership to voice my concerns and spoke with the sales manager who stated they do not care about inquiries at all and dont care if someone has an appointment. I asked why would you schedule an appointment with me and not keep you word and he said he dosent understand why that is a problem to not honor an appointment. This dealership is very unprofessional.

June 8, 2019

This was one of the most welcoming and relaxed car buying experience of my life. Hats off to Lewis Angelli , Sr Sales and Leasing Consultant, and the rest... of the ACDJR team.

April 23, 2019

Lou Angelli helped me locate the right vehicle. He is a pleasure to deal with, and does not pressure you into something that you do not need or want.... This is the third vehicle that I have purchased at Acton Jeep over the past six years.

March 29, 2019

Excellent experience! Lou Angelli helped us find a used vehicle that met our needs and provided personal attention throughout the process, including sitting... in the vehicle with us to review the features of the car, as well as excellent detailing, and service, including new tires.

January 27, 2019

Acton Chrysler had a good price for the vehicle I was going to purchase. I was in contact with the internet sales rep, who was for all intents and purposes... adequate at her job. She called me and we exchanged info. I then emailed her and told her I was on my way for the vehicle we discussed. She knew I was only interested in that vehicle specifically. I also told her it takes upwards of 45 min for me to get there. Instead of letting the sales team that someone was travelling a good distance to possibly purchase a specific vehicle, I got to the dealership and spent 15-20 minutes there before anyone even spoke to me. Finally, a gentleman asked if I needed something and I told him I needed to speak with the lady I spoke with on the phone. She finally came out, by this time I had been there at least 20-25 min. She got another salesman to help me who by his own admission was busy with another client. He asked to make a copy of my license etc. The internet lady told him the vehicle I was interested in and when after 30 min we were finally walking out to the car to drive it, another salesman walked up and said "i just sold it, I'm about to write it up" No heads up, nothing. So I drove 2 hours on a Sunday afternoon for nothing. Common courtesy or good business practice would have said that the head sales team should've been aware that I was on the way for that vehicle and at least gotten a chance since I have no doubt I had told them I was on my way long before the other customer decided to buy it. I will certainly not be going back to Acton Chrysler because clearly they don't have peoples best interest at the forefront. It was all about how fast can we sell and too bad if you were driving from out of town. Clearly the integrity of the people working there is a very low bar.

December 27, 2018

The overall service I received was great! All my questions and concerns were answered. The pressure to buy the car on the spot was not there. I would definitely... recommend this dealership to others!