(4.8) 447 reviews

Call This Dealer

447 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram from DealerRater.com
  • No scams, no pressure -just friendly professionals
    February 18, 2016

I purchased a used Jeep Grand Cherokee from Samson Moses at Acton CDJR. Samson was very friendly and professional. Samson kept every promise and appoi...ntment he made -- how often do you hear that about car sales? Samson was extremely helpful in handling my old car, which I was donating to a charity, but the charity could not pick up the car until later. A smooth transaction overall. In terms of pricing, Acton CDJR is not too different than other places, I would put them on the "less pressure" end of the spectrum, but you still need to negotiate. My advice: do your homework, have comparables, and know your walk away price. No hard sell on the extended warranty stuff, which was nice -- they provided the information very clearly and it was up to me to decide. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend (and have!), and the sales rep Samson Moses. I will very likely purchase from this dealer again.

• Great no pressure customer service
    February 2, 2018

Wade listened to what I wanted, showed and explained different options and never pressured me. Got me exactly what I wanted at exact price I wanted. ...Great guy! I definitely recommend and will be back in the future

• Third Jeep and the same great service
    January 31, 2018

I just leased my third Jeep from Acton CDJR and I can not say enough good things about the service. They are very accommodating and really make sure t...hat the customer is in the correct vehicle for their individual situation.

Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your experience with Acton. Reviews are a super important part of our online presence and we real...ly appreciate your nice comments. Thank you for your purchase and good luck with Jeep #3! CWH

• First time buyer!
    January 30, 2018

I went into Acton Jeep with hopes of purchasing my first new car. Wade greeted me at the door and sat down with me to address every question and conce...rn I had about A. finding my new vehicle and B. making the purchase. Unlike other dealers I had encountered, I had not felt uncomfortable dealing with Wade and Acton in general. I did not feel pressured that the decision needed to be made that day and when I did make the decision, he made the process extremely smooth! I would definitely recommend, especially if you are an apprehensive car buyer!

Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you very much for your kind comments! We really appreciate your business and wish you the best luck with your new vehicle. CWH

• Great Experience
    January 30, 2018

Had a great experience buying a Grand Cherokee from Wade. Took his time, didn???t put any pressure, and answered all questions and concerns. Would def...initely recommend this dealership and Wade.

Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Wade is a true professional. Thank you for taking the time to mention it....these reviews are a critical part of our business and we really appreciate... it. Best luck with your new JGC! CWH

• Friendly people, great service
    January 14, 2018

I recently traded in a Toyota Highlander for a Grand Cherokee. Wade was great to work with and the entire process was fast and easy. Wade had great ...knowledge of the product line, I'd recommend him to anyone.

• Professional and Personable
    January 12, 2018

This is the second car I've purchased here. Wade was professional, personable, and easy to work with. He was helpful in every way and not pushy at all.... Wade responded to emails promptly and was helpful answering questions throughout the process. I would highly recommend Wade to anyone looking! My experience with the service department over the last three years have been nothing but positive as well.

Overall Experience

• They were very fair and accomodating
    December 14, 2017

Everyone I dealt with was nice. I felt the pricing was great. I had a lease from a different dealership to turn in and they handled it all for me.

• Service and Detailing
    December 3, 2017

The service provided by my Service Advisor, Bart, was outstanding. Detailing service by Matias was the best I ever received; worth every penny! All o...verseen by an excellent management team. Thank you!!!

Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you for your very nice comments. Bart & Matias will really appreciate the positive feedback! CWH

• Highly attentive, personalized service
    November 15, 2017

Very friendly, knowledgeable sales service. Listened well. Accommodated my specific needs Always responsive to my communications. Samson went out ...of his way to accommodate my closing and delivery of the vehicle at a time after normal working hours when he wasn't even scheduled to be at the store.

Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you for your very kind comments, we really appreciate them...and thank you for choosing Acton CDJR! CWH

196 Great Rd Acton, MA 01720