Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4.5

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome dealership and I'll never go anywhere else

I needed to get my wife a new car. Not only did Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep get me a great deal on a new Grand Cherokee, but they helped me surprise my wife on Christmas Day with a big red bow (we jokingly referred to it all as "Operation Rad Bow"). I had done tons of research on options and pricing and ended up closing the entire deal electronically in less than two days. This all despite the fact that we had to navigate some thorny issues with my credit and insurance. This is the second car we have purchased from this dealership and we plan to continue sending friends to buy there as those that we've sent have all come back with positive impressions. Thank you, Acton!

Jeep Lover

The overall service I received was great! All my questions and concerns were answered. The pressure to buy the car on the spot was not there. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others!

Great customer service

I was on break from college for December and needed to find a used car that would be good for commuting but still great for doing all the other things I love. Worked with Gus and Hannah who made the buying experience extremely easy and quick and am now driving a 2015 Cherokee and couldn't be happier. The whole sales team was willing to work with us and make a deal happen that met all of our needs and expectations.

Great place to buy a car

I came in to buy a 2019 Jeep Cherokee. I had an incredible experience from start to finish. Thank you to Lou and everyone else for making this process so easy.

great ecperience

Great experience from start to finish. Thanks to the entire team for making the process so easy!

Fantabulous service!

Matt, Ethan, and the rest of the Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram crew were fabulous. They exceeded every expectation I had when I walked through the door. I LOVE my new Dodge Journey Crossroad. Thank you for your professionalism.

Great experience

Working with Acton Chrysler was a great experience from beginning to end. Lou Angelli worked hard to get me a great deal and to make process run smoothly.

Dan Silva

I just came back from a deployment, my Jeep sat in garage and needed service and inspection, I went to Alex and he took great care of me, I have zero issues recommending this dealership to anyone!!!

No better place to buy a car!

Honest, fair, and as easy as buying a car can get. That was my experience with Acton CDJR. After randomly finding one of their pre owned cars through an internet search, I feel fortunate to have discovered this dealership. There is truly no pressure or uncomfortable games, the staff are easy going, and most importantly they are transparent. They understand what it takes to do good business and are not simply trying to make a buck. They took care of all my needs in short order and we’re a breath of fresh air to work with. They proved me wrong and made my buying experience comfortable. I am very satisfied with the Jeep I was sold. I have never written a review, for anything, but I felt compelled to direct those in my position toward a positive experience by choosing this dealer. Matt was knowledable, helpful, and extremely easy to work with. The same can be said for Ethan, Dennis, and Shawnee. I have no doubt other staff members are just as good. If you want a stress-free buying experience, this is the place to go. I will be driving the extra 25 miles for my Jeep service from now on. They were that good...

Awesome experience

Awesome experience buying car from this dealer. It has been very helpful. Thank you very much for making smooth. Sales person has demonstrated everything for the car I bought.