Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4.5

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.5

Not happy about this at all ... ☹

First off let's just start by saying the place is a good place to buy a car the finance department of this establishment is horrible I told them that I was approved by a my credit union they did not use what I told them for information and said that they don't work with that credit union long story short I gave my money to them went and got it a template came back to sign the paperwork because I was in a crunch for time my interest rate more almost doubled as well as 20 extra months not happy with this at all to the point where I don't even want the car anymore and it was the car I've always wanted now I'm stuck with a $70 extra payment for 20 extra months... not impressed all they told me to do is I have to refinance like isn't the whole idea to get the customer the best deal that they possibly can and when a customer comes in and says they already have a bank that approve them don't you think they would have reached out to them first or at least told me to reach out to them as opposed to setting me up would something that is not right and or too much then on top of it gave me a 2-year bumper to bumper warranty that I didn't ask for which jacked up my price even more a $10,000 car should not be paying twenty three thousand

1.0

The deal that wasn't a deal

Long story short. Told salesman I wanted a new vehicle at the same price that had been advertised during the President's sale during February (this was first day of March) and that I thought my trade in was worth a specific price. Salesman said incentives had changed but "chances are we will put it together for you." Later during our email exchange that day when we talked the President's sale price he said, "the pricing manager is confident that he can get there..." Only issue was whether or not my trade in was worth what I wanted for it. Called the salesman again on Saturday morning (March 3 as he was off on Friday) and verified over the phone that we could get to the price I wanted contingent upon my trade in value as I did not want to drive all the way down there and not get the deal. Again I was told the pricing manager was "confident he could get there" and that the same pricing manager was working that day. They just wanted to look at my trade in and I just needed to check out the new vehicle. So, I made the 3.5 hour one way trip down to Acton. They agreed to give me what I was asking for my trade in (which was more than the KBB) but, go figure, they couldn't get to last month's sale price and wanted $1100 more. So, ended up wasting my time and money. I guess ?confident he can get there? didn?t mean what I thought it meant.

1.2

Will never go back.

I will never go back. I went in for one specific fix and they broke multiple other parts (the expensive ones) and charged me to replace. The service was fine I guess but I wouldn't trust them to go back. Not appreciated. If you are on a budget they won't stick to it or try to help you out. Good luck..

No scams, no pressure -just friendly professionals

I purchased a used Jeep Grand Cherokee from Samson Moses at Acton CDJR. Samson was very friendly and professional. Samson kept every promise and appointment he made -- how often do you hear that about car sales? Samson was extremely helpful in handling my old car, which I was donating to a charity, but the charity could not pick up the car until later. A smooth transaction overall. In terms of pricing, Acton CDJR is not too different than other places, I would put them on the "less pressure" end of the spectrum, but you still need to negotiate. My advice: do your homework, have comparables, and know your walk away price. No hard sell on the extended warranty stuff, which was nice -- they provided the information very clearly and it was up to me to decide. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend (and have!), and the sales rep Samson Moses. I will very likely purchase from this dealer again.

ACton Chrysler Service review

Mike always does a fantastic job of addressing any issue quickly and promptly. Chrysler is doing a lousy job with way too many recalls that take far too long to resolve, but I don't hold Acton responsible for these.

My Jeep Service

I really appreciate the fine service I get at Acton Chrysler On my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara that I bought at Acton Chrysler a year ago

Hassle free service call

It is always a pleasure to work with this dealership in any capacity! Couldn't recommend them highly enough

Great service, not pushy

Just regular service and some warranty issues this time for 2014 JGC Overland. Tim at the service desk was great to work with - communicates well. During the buying process, Wade was also a pleasure to deal with (2nd Jeep I purchased with him in 2 years).

Service department delivers again!

Five stars for the service team at Acton Chrysler, especially Alex! This guy went above and beyond to get an electronic tail light assembly repaired under warranty when it was initially denied. This extra effort and customer care is why I keep coming back to this team!

A pleasure to deal with start to finish

Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish when I was buying a 2015 Jeep Cherokee. Coleman Hoyt, Mike Gerber, and team made the process as easy as possible. By far the best Jeep dealer in New England