Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4.5

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great sales team. Excellent price.

I was torn between leasing and buying and Acton Chrysler made my decision easy. I ended buying and I am very happy with my decision. I walked out of the dealership three hours later with my car. My sales team did a great job!!!

Great service department

The service department is top notch. The service is explained before any work is done,. The work is done on budget and on time. Everyone on the desk is friendly and helpful.

Capable service by pleasant people

I had some routine maintenance done on my non-Chrysler vehicle. Appointment was easy to get, I was received promptly. I was offered, and accepted, the opportunity to have fixed a small problem they'd found. I left on time with the feeling of things' having been done well.

Great Service

Mike Rand is by far the very best Service Writter I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Mike is friendly , courteous and very knowledgable. Mike assisted me with the purchase of 4 Michelin tires for my Navigator along with a most recent transmission leak. All service was peformed as expected and promised. Mr Coleman is very fortunate to have such a professional as Mike

service

pleasant,, and professional service. treated with respect.

Bought a Jeep Cherokee - Great Experience!!

I am your typical can't stand to buy a car person. The hardest piece for me was deciding what vehicle to purchase. Once the decision was made Acton Chrysler Jeep made it an extremely pleasant experience. I told them upfront not to try to talk me into any extras. I drove out in a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited and am enjoying this car.

service visit

Fast prompt professional and courteous service. Respectful of my time and I will continue servicing my minivan here as I have for over 23 years!

First class!

Great personal service at a first class facility. Mike and Alex are fantastic. Even the coffee in the waiting room is good.

Loved ACDJR

I walked in last week and spoke to Michael about buying a town and country. He was so great and there was very little hagling with price and got such a good deal that I sealed the deal that day and drove it off the lot by the day's end. Michael was great, as well as everyone in finance and the president, Coleman. I will go back for my next car!

Grand Cherokee

Great experience, I had been shopping around for the best price on a GC Altitude. Acton called and offered to match any price and was confident they could beat my trade in offers. Showed up at lunch and walked out with the best offer. They even went to Maine to make sure they got the right color. No nonsense, good price, and good sales rep.