Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Always Good Service

Leased new 2014 Dodge Charger. Sales rep (Lou) was outstanding. Got the vehicle with options and color I wanted at very competitive price. They helped me meet my budget. Very happy with Acton Dodge.

TOP NOTCH SERVICE

Top notch service. I picked up a nail in one of my tires, and showed up at the service department unexpectedly. Mike Rand, the service advisor, got my car right in. The tire needed to be replaced, and wasn't in stock. They did a quick fix to get me through the day, and ordered the tire. It came in the next day, and when I went back they got me in and out in less than an hour. I highly recommend Acton Chrysler Dodge jeep Ram. I will definitely buy my next car there.

Great Service Experience

My 2005 Chrysler Pacifica started to experience some banging in the front suspension when driving over bumps or man hole covers in the road. I recently found out that the Pacficas have problems with the motor cradles. The specialists at Acton Chrysler were able to check out the problem, and luckily the problem was an affordable bushing replacement. As this was my first visit to Acton Chrysler car repair, the service provided met all my expectations... well done, and affordable. Many thanks!

4.5

Best price, helpful sales staff

Wade was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process...from the build to delivery. Very helpful and accommodating.

Service is great

Over the past 20 years, I have bought 3 vehicles from this dealer and have used their excellent service department for other brands including BMW, Audi, VW and Ford. They are professionial, respectful and very fair. It has been a pleasure dealing with them. Highly recommended!

Phenomenal Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership

I have purchased two Jeeps from Acton CDJR. In both cases the experience was top notch from the sales personnel, back office, to service. Their attention to detail and desire to make your experience a good one is unequaled (and I have experience with other Jeep dealerships in the area). Acton CDJR is not the closest to me but the extra time is more than made up by the quality of the people, service, and overall customer care.

Great buying experience!!

This was my first time buying from Acton CDJR and it was a great experience. Everyone I worked with from Lou Angelli who sold me the vehicle to Marian in the Finance Office (who got me a great rate on my loan) were a pleasure to work with. They went above and beyond and picked me up at my house (about 20 miles away) and brought me to the dealer to take delivery. The day I picked up my Jeep, Lou was on vacation. Mike Gerber was there to greet me and go over the features of the vehicle. Mike took his time and made sure I was comfortable with the vehicle. Acton CDJR made this one of the best car buying experiences I've had. There was no pressure to buy and reaching an agreement on the sales price was stress free. I couldn't be happier with how this transaction went. Thank you for making it so smooth.

Great Serviced at Acton CDJR

Once again Acton CDJR did a great job for me. They performed the 30,000 mile service on my Jeep Grand Cherokee ;in an efficient manner and got me back on the road in less than the predicted time. The service was courteous and friendly.

My local service center

I purchased a 2008 Mazda Miata from you in 2011,and have been bringing it to you for service every year since.I am quite pleased with the way I have been treated.Very fast service and excellent prices.

4.2

Acton jeep

I loved my dealings with all of the staff. I got the deal and vehicle I wanted. Financing was nice as well. I am just waiting for my right rear shock absorber to come in and get fixed. I really like the no pressure and very knowledgeable salesman D. Thank You. Hope to be hearing from you soon.