Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent Auto Service, Wonderful Team!

Mike, Alex and the Service Team have provide the highest level of care for my cars for the past several years. Simply top-notch customer service and auto care!

First Place to go for Cars

Acton Chrysler is the first place I go for anything car related. We have bought five cars there, and it has serviced them all plus a Porsche. The service is terrific, and the prices very reasonable.

My New Jeep

Great buying experience. No high stress experience. Gave me a solid price lower than other dealers. Good trade in value on my trade in as well. Highly recommend.

great place buy a vehicle

great place to do business, no pressure, rather an attitude making sure you get what you need. definitely do and ask for Wade Tyler.

Exemplary customer service and satisfaction!

I was so well taken care of by this dealership. From the minute I walked in the door to the moment I left with my newly purchased car, I was well-taken care of. My salesman Clay went out of his way to work with me, from picking me up from the train to rushing the inspection and getting the plates. Furthermore, the used car I bought has been serviced for its lifetime by this dealership. My mechanic went over the car and found it to be in excellent shape. This is the best dealership I've dealt with in the months it took to find my car. I'l be recommending both them and Clay to anyone I know who's looking to buy a car.

Service visit

Service staff was excellent. I talked to Alex and Tim and both gave excellent customer service. Service was completed earlier than original time given which always a bonus.

Great service department

I have used the service department for several years . They are reasonably priced. We have had repairs done which were at least 1/2 the price quoted by the local Toyota dealer. We own Toyotas and no longer use the dealer for repairs.

Great car buying experience

Had a great hassle free deal. A first for most people. If you want a great car or truck but hate the back and forth of most dealers on price, then this is the place to go. Home town feel makes you feel like a person not a check in the box.

Unbelievable!!

I had spent the last six weeks going from dealer to dealer each interaction worse than the next. I saw a jeep online at Acton CJD and made an inquiry. I received an email from Patrick on the lowest price possible. The same jeep was 3,000-4,000 more at every other dealer and they wouldn't budge on price. I was very upside down on my trade and went into the dealer thinking I was going to get the run around again and be told my payments would be outlandish. Instead they came up on the initial trade in price! Financing was next, I gave a monthly payment that I had estimated...I left the dealer so they could work on financing and was called the next morning at 9am to inform me the payments would be $30 less a month then what I had given as price...what dealer ever calls you with a lower price then estimated?!?! I picked up my jeep at 3 that afternoon with side steps included and installed for free! It didn't seem possible that I would find the exact jeep I wanted at a price that any other dealer couldn't even come close too! I signed the paperwork and within 10 minutes was out the door on my way in my new truck. Every single person in that dealership is wonderful...kind, courteous, helpful, and professional while giving a family feel. I will never buy another vehicle from any other dealer. I have been completely spoiled by this experience and will return to this dealership for my next purchase.

Acton Chrysler - Can't ask for anything better

We have been customers at this dealership since its inception as Acton Lincoln Mercury, and throughout the masterfully orchestrated transitions, we have always been pleased with both the sales and service. The personal touches and attention to detail are outstanding. In every aspect of this dealership the personnel go above and beyond expectations!