• Joe Gaul Sales Consultant at Mike Finnin Ford

Joe works really hard to make me happy. He's fun and easy to work with. I'd recommend him if you want to purchase a vehicle from Finnin. Great buying experience every time.

• Finnin Ford

Joe made my truck buying experience really good. The paperwork was done at a fast speed which I really liked.

• Mike Finnin Ford Joe Gaul Sales Consultant

Joe is an excellent helper with leasing new vehicles. I leased the last three with him because he is so easy to work with and knowledgeable.

• Kevin Petesch, F-150 Truck & Escape Owner

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Brandon Aureden in the past 2 and half years and I am always pleased with the service he provides. I highly recommend having Brandon as your sales representative. Recently I purchased another truck from Brandon and had a great experience! He does his research and always takes the time to answer to all my questions. Overall, buying a vehicle at Finnin Ford is a great experience and getting my vehicle serviced there as well. While working everyday in Dubuque, its easy to drop my vehicles off before work and they provide a driver to take me to work and pick me up at the end of the day to get my vehicle again. What more can a person ask for and the coffee at Finnin Ford while you wait tastes the best ever and its Free. I highly recommend not going anywhere else and buying your next vehicle from Finnin Ford and Brandon. Also, during my last truck purchase, the owner, Gabe Finnin took time out of his busy day to answer some questions I had. I really appreciate the extra attention he gave me in treating the customer right. My wife and I each get a new vehicle every 3 years and will certainly be back in another 3 years. Thanks again for taking care of the customer.

• Great Experience

I love my new 2013 Escape thanks to Brandon Aureden for his help and also thanks to Hannah Eckley for getting me financing.

• Ford Explorer

My husband had been looking for a used Explorer that fit all my criteria. We went to Dubuque to check one he had had his eye on. We met with Chris Cruz and ended up buying it that day. Chris provided excellent customer service and has been wonderful at following up with us. I would definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family and would buy through them again.

• Great experience!

I had a great experience at Mike Finnin Ford. Both Chris and Brit were a tremendous help and went above and beyond. Actually they went to infinity and beyond. I would say Chris is comparable to Woody in the classic movie Toy Story, he was the leader and got the job done. Brit was similar to Buzz Lightyear in the way that he brought excitement and enthusiasm to the table. They have a friend in me.

• Thanks for a great experience

I live almost two hours away and every body went above and beyond to have my vehicle ready to go and get me back on the road heading home. Everyone was very friendly and gave me a great experience buying my car! Thanks Dave and evryone who helped!

• My Favorite & Best Salesman Ever Brittain Houghton

Best service and Attitude by my Salesman Ever! Love the dealership and All the staff. I will definitely refer to Finnin Ford even though it is an hour away. Well worth the drive! Brittain Houghton You are the Best!

• RUDE Service department!

I purchased my car from Mike Finn and that went well until I started to have problems with my car. The service department at Mike Finn and ford are rude and condescending. I had my car in several times with warning lights and even took pictures of the lights and the service department would not fix it. After having my car in four times and demanding that service look at my car finally they discovered what was wrong. I brought my car in for another problem a few weeks later and service was rude and very unhelpful and even recommended that we try a different service department. If you want to feel respected and taken care of, DO NOT go to the service department of Mike Finn and Ford!