Average based on 63 reviews
  • RUDE Service department!

I purchased my car from Mike Finn and that went well until I started to have problems with my car. The service department at Mike Finn and ford are rude and condescending. I had my car in several times with warning lights and even took pictures of the lights and the service department would not fix it. After having my car in four times and demanding that service look at my car finally they discovered what was wrong. I brought my car in for another problem a few weeks later and service was rude and very unhelpful and even recommended that we try a different service department. If you want to feel respected and taken care of, DO NOT go to the service department of Mike Finn and Ford!

• Review for Alex Schumacher

Thank You Judd! We'll pass the kind words along to Alex.

Alex Schumacher did an excellent job selling me my 2015 vehicle. It was a great buying experience, no high pushy sales pressure. He was very professional. I would highly recommend Alex to all my friends.

Thank You Judd! We'll pass the kind words along to Alex.

• Hannah Eckley is an awesome sales dealer!

She helped me get the car I needed in the short amount of time that I had available at an amazing interest rate!

Thank You Josue! We'll pass this along to Hannah!

Thank You Josue! We'll pass this along to Hannah!

• Beautiful drive from anywhere .. and worth it!

Thank You Frederick for the kinds words. We'll be sure to pass them along to Hannah!

Internet search led me to the vehicle I'd been looking for, then off on a beautiful drive from Bettendorf to 'Finnin', then to the amiable and competent Hannah Eckley! The back-story ... I sent a late night inquiry to 'Finnin', 'Is this vehicle still available?' curious to see if I'd get a response in a timely fashion. First thing in the morning, Hannah calls with a 'Yes', then proceeded to answer every question I had. She held the car for my arrival the next day and when I drove into the lot it was detailed and ready to drive. Two hours later I was on my way home to the Quad Cities after one of the easiest purchase transactions I've ever experienced. It's a beautiful drive to Dubuque .. Can car buying be as much fun as car shopping? Sure it can, see Hannah at 'Finnin'!

• Very positive experience!

Thank You for your response! Enjoy your new Focus!

Hannah Eckley was extremely friendly and helpful in answering the questions I had about the vehicle and walking me through the process of getting a new car. This was my first experience buying a brand new car (had only purchased used in the past), and my first time dealing with leases and loans. Hannah was very patient in dealing with my overall cluelessness in this regard, and helped get me to a price point and payment plan that I was comfortable with. I appreciate that she never came across as pushing me to buy, but rather wanted to help me reach a solution that was accommodating to my budget. The whole process of buying new was very foreign to me before going to Finnin, but Hannah made it very easy to understand. I would definitely recommend Mike Finnin and Hannah Eckley for your car buying needs, whether your a seasoned car owner or looking for your first vehicle. I'm loving my 2016 Ford Focus SE!

Thank You for your response! Enjoy your new Focus!

• Excellent Car Buying Experience

Thank You for your response! If you ever need anything in the future don't hesitate to contact us!

My husband and I just purchased a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from Mike Finnin. Hannah Eckley was our salesperson and she was wonderful. She treated us very well right from the start. We were unable to make it to the dealership right away to look at the Jeep and she didn’t want it to be sold before we had a chance to test drive it. She brought it to us, which said a lot about her as well as the dealership. She was great to deal with on the phone, over email and in person. No pressure what so ever. She went above and beyond for us. We will most certainly come back to Mike Finnin for future vehicle purchases. The dealership is very nice, clean and all the staff are very friendly. To say we were impressed is an understatement.

• Great Experience!

Hannah was very responsive and helpful. She found exactly what I needed and delivered what was promised. I would recommend them to anyone!

Thank You Ryan! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us.

Thank You Ryan! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us.

• Great to work with

Hannah was great to work with and she found me just what I wanted!

Thanks for the kind words Jamie!

Hannah was great to work with and she found me just what I wanted!

Thanks for the kind words Jamie!

• Great Experience!

Hello John Thanks for the kind words! We'll pass them along to Hannah!

I worked with Hannah to purchase a Fusion. Finnin had an AWD Titanium one that peaked my interest. She was wonderful to work with right from the first time I spoke to her over the phone. She was super friendly and made sure all my questions were answered before I made the trip. Once at Finnin she was equally amazing and made the buying experience super simple. Thank you Hannah and everyone I worked with Finnin for a great buying experience!

Hello John Thanks for the kind words! We'll pass them along to Hannah!

• Could not be Happier!

Hello Colleen Thank you for the kind words. We'll pass them along to Tyler!

Tyler Hill was an all around good person. He was very kind and was not pushy at all. He has followed up with me very well making sure I don't have any further questions and that I still love the vehicle! My husband will soon be looking for a new F-250 and I am glad to know I have a salesperson like Tyler to help us out! Very Satisfied with my purchase!

Hello Colleen Thank you for the kind words. We'll pass them along to Tyler!