• Great Service

I love coming to Bird Chevy in Dubuque, they always have a smile and acknowledge me, it always seems like they remember me from before!

• My new ride

Rick, Josh and Mike went above and beyond to take care of my vehicle needs. From getting me a loaner vehicle to putting me in a new ride, I was well taken care of and treated with appreciation and respect. These guys make Bird Chevrolet rock!!

• Love Bird Chevrolet

I only trust my car with Bird Chevrolet. I will only buy future cars from Bird Chevrolet. As a single Lady I am never worried about being taken advantage of. I am given every detail of my car issues and options for repairs. Bird Chevrolet accommodates me if I need a replacement car for an hour or day.

• Bird Chevrolet in Dubuque Awesome!!

my Equinox needed repair due to minor accident. An appointment was made same day with Josh Loso (he ROCKS -- he has been SO good to me and my spouse with all service needed for our vehicles !! ) Parts were ordered immediately, and my vehicle was repaired within a week (total time) !!! Kudos to all involved in this process!! Beth

• best buying experiance

Rick Petitgout was great and helped me choose the right truck for my needs

Rick Petitgout was great and helped me choose the right truck for my needs

• Got a great deal on new tires!

Superb price on tires and great service, always get my cars from Pat Coleman

Superb price on tires and great service, always get my cars from Pat Coleman

• Outstanding Dealership.

If you want to buy a Chevrolet you need to check out Bird Chevrolet. The best Chevrolet Dealer in the area. I drive 60 miles for their great service.

• A stellar performance by the Bird Chevrolet Team.

We've purchased vehicles from Bird Chevrolet with confidence for over 40 years. Bird Chevrolet excels in Customer Service both when buying and servicing your vehicle. The other day I noticed a screw in one of the tires. I had my 92-year-old father-in-law with me. Within 45 minutes the Bird Chevrolet team did the necessary repairs. The time includes the time we walked in the door and walked back out during an unscheduled appointment. We left with extreme confidence that the Bird Chevrolet's highly efficient, skilled and knowledge team had us safely back on the road enabling us to be on time for all appointments for the day.

• Great Dealership

Bird Chevrolet treats you like a good friend. Very refreshing in this world of impersonal technology!

• Great Place

Oil Change, tire quote, and problem with electrical like radio, wipes, dash lights. They figured out and fixed the electrical issue and changed the oil. I will be returning for new tires before the winter hits, Quoted a comparable price for tires, to include rotations.