Average based on 77 reviews.
  • Great Service

I love coming to Bird Chevy in Dubuque, they always have a smile and acknowledge me, it always seems like they remember me from before!

• Great Place

Oil Change, tire quote, and problem with electrical like radio, wipes, dash lights. They figured out and fixed the electrical issue and changed the oil. I will be returning for new tires before the winter hits, Quoted a comparable price for tires, to include rotations.

• Truck trade for new SUV

Pat is a great sales person. He handled all my questions and issues excellently.

• Service on 2013 equinox

I have purchased vehicles from other local dealers but returned to Bird Chevrolet. Service department is the best in the Tristar area of Dubuque.

• Helpful clerk, friendly salesman, great service

I already told a friend how impressed I was by the payment clerk's persistence in trying to grant all of the discounts possible. I also appreciated the $50 Target card for visiting with Don Sisler about the Malibu. The cookies were good, too! And the women's room has been somewhat improved.

• Very helpful

Took a little time but was able to get a deal done on a used vehicle. Offer on my trade was more than fair. Big city dealership but has the feel of a small town dealership, all staff very personable and friendly. Thanked me for my business and I believe they appreciated it. Salesman (Rick Petitgout) went above and beyond by helping me set up the OnStar app on my android.

• chevy sonic

DID A GOOD ON THE OIL CHANGE,FORGOT TO RESET MY OIL LIFE SYSTEM TO 100,DID MYSELF BEFORE I LEFT. DID NOT GET THE OTHER ISSUE DONE

• always very friendly & helpful!

The Staff is always friendly & helpful. Often can get an appoitment the same day I call! Very comfortable sevice waiting area.

• Purchasing our new Impala

We talked with Dealers all over Iowa and some in Ill and Min before stopping at Bird. Bird Chevrolet was light years above all of them for how they treat you with respect. Chris and Pat were great to deal with and had no hidden agendas like we experienced with many other Dealers. We were insulted by Dealers in Des Moines and Cedar Rapids by the amount of time they made us wait and by unreasonable offers on our trade in. For respect and a fair deal we highly recommend Bird Chevrolet.

• EXCELLENT SALESMANSHIP!

I recently purchased a vehicle from Bird Chevrolet. I am nothing, but pleased. From the salesman (Rick Petitgout), to the finance department (Kent Lombardi), to the detail department (Randy Sertle), everyone went above and way beyond to meet my needs. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. If you are looking to buy or lease a vehicle, or even have Your current vehicle serviced, I HIGHLY recommend Bird Chevrolet.