• Best Dealership

I hate it when something happens to my vehicle, but I love taking it to Glenn Buege Chevrolet. I love this dealership. I would not take it anywhere else. I get great and friendly service. If I need something done extra, they inform me about. I don't have to keep track of anything. They do it for me. They are on top of it. Thank you Glenn Buege Chevrolet

• Good sevice

The chairs in the waiting room are hard for an older person to get up from. Your surveys are too long.

• Great service, very nice facility, great staff

Friendly staff. Very comfortable wait. It IS better at Buege Chevrolet! We will always buy and have our vehicles serviced at this dealership.

• grate service the only place to go for every thing

always very frindily they go out of there way to help you.wiith a goood bunch of cars trucks and will help with enything.

• Good dealership. Great service.

Took my truck in for radiator problems. Steve gave me a loaner which was great. Repairs were made in a timely manner at a reasonable cost. Great Staff and Mechanics working there. Very professional.

• The best Chevrolet Dealer

The staff at the dealership is the best. They listen, fix and stand behind their work. They are like family. General Motors is very fortunate to have this dealership. Always helpful, respectful and reliable. Thank you all for helping me in many ways. Stop in and see them. It's always better at Buege!

• Awesome down to earth dealership

Working with Derek Hiemstra was a great experience. He is down to earth, very pleasant to talk to, and I felt like I could trust what he told me. After talking to two other car dealers I knew that I wanted to lease my car through Glenn Buege Chevrolet. I just felt Glenn Buege was the dealer to trust for this deal. Thank you for making my first car leasing experience so pleasant.

• Purchasing , Service or Repair

I have always found Glenn Buege Chevrolet is the place to go for buying my vehicles, getting them repaired and/or serviced. I love the people that work there and the service that I receive. They make you feel welcomed and are always very pleasant. This is one dealership that is down to earth. I would recommend to everyone to give Glenn Buege Chevrolet a chance to service them with their needs. They won't be disappointed. Thanks Glenn Buege Chevrolet for all you do!!!!!

• Another good experience

Glenn Buege Chevrolet in Eaton Rapids helped us out on a very busy day for them when we needed the car repaired and ready for use the next morning for an out of town trip. We had good communication from Steve in the service department and our car was repaired that day. This is where we go to purchase new vehicles which we have done three times now even though it takes us thirty five minutes to get there with other dealers being closer.

• Great Dealership

I always have a great experience when I visit Glenn Buege Chevrolet. The employees there are very friendly. They take real good care of me. The atmosphere is of a family environment. They treat you just like one of them. I would recommend this dealership to others. Thank you all!