Bryden Motors

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 16 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Love my new van. Awesome service!
    September 30, 2017

Justin Bean is the best! Bill in Finance was great also. Thanks guys for making our day. We really appreciated you. God bless you always.

Thank you for the 5-star review, Mike and Joann! We will be sure to let Justin and Bill know that they helped make your experience with us easy and me...morable. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. We hope you visit again!

Great service and people
    April 12, 2018

Contacted dealership about a 2011 chevy cruze they had for sale and I was directed to one of their sales reps named Alvin, and after explaining the si...tuation I was in about my used car (2008 Audi tt) having an issue with the transmission and needing a heavily priced repair I asked if they would accept it as a trade in, and while I was expecting the usual dealership lowball I was very pleasantly surprised with the offer I got being only $2000 off of the bluebook price of my vehicle, and also after doing some numbers we were able to knock over $1000 off of the price of the cruze. They were even very patient with me having to go back and forth wi th the bank and needing documents redone repeatedly. Easily the best car buying experience I've had so far! Very pressure free, easy going, and understanding when I have little knowledge on car buying. I'll be looking at them again when next time I have to go car buying, I just hope Alvin is still around when that time comes again! Would absolutely recommend at least contacting this dealership.

Thank you for the recommendation, Devyn! We're glad that you received five-star treatment from Alvin and the rest of our team. Please reach out to us ...if you need anything else. We hope to help you again in the future.

Love my new van Awesome service Thanks Justin Bean
    September 30, 2017

Justin Bean was awesome, the best sales guy ever! Bill in finance was awesome also. Thanks guys! May God bless you always.

Bryden no different then the others !
    July 26, 2017

Well, on Monday July 24th I had an appointment with Dean Zimmerman. I came in to try to deal for a 2013 Purple Challenger. Asking price (internet and ...on vehicle $26999.00. Very low miles and in super good shape. We spent two hours trying to strike a deal. Dean seemed to be a very upstanding gentleman very respectful. We couldn't strike deal. Not enough for my trade which I know they could ask twice the price for than what was offered. Dropped the cost of the vehicle slightly and offered financing that would have cost me about $8000. This without checking best rates. I asked why they only worked with a handful of banks and was told they give the best deals. Well this is true for Bryden because they make money from these banks when they get their customers approved. I left Bryden with respect for Dean and the Dealership until this morning. I visited their web page only to find this vehicle now priced at $24793 and just last night during negotiation the cost was $26999. A difference of $2206.00 ???? Overnight ?? Why this wasn't offered to me? Not sure. I lost what little respect I did have for auto dealers and added Bryden to the list. So, buyers please be ware !! They are no different than other dealers even if someone refers you to them. Do your homework but trust none.

Wayne, we regret to hear that we didn't meet your expectations. We always want our customers to have an enjoyable, hassle-free experience with us. W...e would appreciate a chance to discuss this with you; please contact me so I can work on making things right. Best, Norm Bittner nbittner@brydenmotors.com

inventory inquiries w/ Alvin Martin
    August 29, 2016

All questions asked through the Dealership's web service were answered promptly and completely. I am electing to hold on making a purchase at this tim...e but once I decide to pull the trigger I will (at least) give this dealership a shot ~ based on the experience.

Great experience
    August 6, 2016

After searching many vans on cars.com and going to a couple other dealerships we found the right van for us at the right price. We were a little hesit...ant about what our monthly payments would be but they were about what we had figured on cars.com (We found it is not always the case with another dealership) Brian helped us and we thought he was very down to earth and honest with us, even on our tough questions. Everyone we dealt with at Bryden Motors treated us like our business was very important to them.( We have dealt with other dealers that because we were not buying a brand new vehicle treated us like we weren't really worth their time.)

Thank you for the 5-star review! It was our pleasure working with you! We know how dreadful car buying can be especially if it is not a brand new car.... Our goal at Bryden Motors is to ensure our customers are fully satisfied and comfortable during their car buying experience and are glad to see that Brian did just that for you. If you should need any assistance do not hesitate to contact us and welcome to the Bryden Motors family! Norm Bittner

Did not want to deal
    December 28, 2015

I was in the market for a new 2015 Jeep Cherokee. I found what I wanted and test drove it at Bryden. Fell in love but I thought the price was a little... high. Did some on-line research and found the exact same one in Antioch Illinois, cheaper. I asked my salesman if he would match the same price as Antioch and my salesman laughed. Told me it was just a ploy to get me in their door. Well, the deal was legit and I asked Bryden once again to match the Antioch price but he refused. Said that Jeep sets the prices and he couldn't go any lower. Needless to say, I got my Jeep for the right price from Antioch. I would rather have bought from Bryden and given my home town the business but evidently, they didn't need it. I LOVE my Jeep!

Thank you for your feedback Kathy. We are sad to hear that you got a Jeep from Antioch. We try our best to make sure our prices are competitive for ou...r customers. We appreciate you coming out anyways!

Oil Change
    October 30, 2015

They are very customer orientated, I dont think i have ever been to such a friendly environment as i have here.

Thank you for the kind words. Our team strives to provide a pleasant, comfortable and friendly environment and we're pleased to hear they achieved it.... Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.

Great folks, great service!
    October 30, 2015

their prices are great, service is great...friendly people.

Thanks for writing our dealership a review Craig! We are so happy to hear you love our prices and have a good experience with our staff. We appreciate... you coming in!

Service
    October 30, 2015

great place to buy a vehicle, great service. recommend to friends.

We're happy to hear you had a great service. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.

Bryden Motors