• Excellent service

Emerging ford provided excellent service and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Sigmund! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Emerling Ford!

• AWSOME SERVICE

MAINTENANCE CHECK UP WENT VERY WELL AND THEY DID EVERYTHING THAT WE ASKED

Thank you for the kind words and for choosing Emerling Ford for your service needs.

MAINTENANCE CHECK UP WENT VERY WELL AND THEY DID EVERYTHING THAT WE ASKED

• car issues

very knowledgeable and helpful, staff was easy to talk to and understanding

Thank you for the review, we are happy to serve you and get you back on the road.

very knowledgeable and helpful, staff was easy to talk to and understanding

• Emerling Ford service

I was very satisfied with my service experience.Eric Warnes is a true gem.

Thank you for the kind words, and for choosing Emerling Ford for your service needs.

I was very satisfied with my service experience.Eric Warnes is a true gem.

• Fiesta

Excellent Service - in and out in no time at all! I was very satisfied with the service I received on my Fiesta.

Hi Shirley! Thank you for being a valued customer at Emerling Ford, we appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

• Great Service Department

Very friendly and helpful staff. Called for an appointment and got in the next day. Pick up at promised time.

Jennifer, we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Great experience

Had a wonderful buying experience with Ed. He took the time to listen to our wants and needs and found us our perfect vehicle. We love our Flex!!! We will definitely come back since everyone was so helpful. Great people and a great dealership.

Hi Sherry! Thank you for your feedback! We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle, if there is anything else we can do please feel to reach out to us!

• Great dealership

Awesome dealership All employees very helpful!!!!!

Thank you for the kind words, Sara!

Awesome dealership All employees very helpful!!!!!

Thank you for the kind words, Sara!

• Exceptional Service Center

Service Center was very efficient servicing my car and the staff was extremely courteous!!

Thank you for being a valued customer at Emerling Ford, we look forward to serving you in the future.

• Vehicle Inspection

Great service I was there for less than an hour!! Very efficient process!

Thank you for the kind words, Judith. We looking forward to seeing you in the future.

Great service I was there for less than an hour!! Very efficient process!