Community Motors

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 20 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• September 24, 2016

We didn't end up making a deal but Ronnie tried very hard for us. By far the best customer service that we have found on our search so far. We will g...o back to them again! We would have bought if it was a Chevy ;) Thanks for all your help!

Thank you Danielle, for taking the time to give us a review. We hope to see you again in the future!

January 26, 2018

This was amazing. We got exactly what we wanted in a vehicle. The salesman was knowlegeable and helpful. The loan officer was so easy to work with.... A very pleasant relaxing experience. Not at all like the last Colorado we bought at Rydell. We will NEVER buy from them ever again. Community Motors you have us as forever customers. Thanks so much.

John, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy ...to help!

June 20, 2017

In the process of dealing with Shawn and I find him very genuine and helpful even though we have not met in person as of yet.

August 24, 2016

Very easy and painless process. Everyone was really friendly and helpful. Had to wait on financing but they were very accommodating. Ended up having ...to come back the next day to pick the vehicle up but it was worth it and they gave me a full tank of gas for coming back. Will definitely look here first the next time I need a vehicle.

December 17, 2015

I bought a 2014 Chrysler 200 less than 6 weeks ago - have had it in for repairs twice and waiting on a part for a third time over there. I found out a...fter the fact that the car had been in a front end wreck which deployed the air bags. They told me they didn't know that, but that they didn't have to disclose information about any wrecks unless it was over 50% damage of the value of the vehicle. How do I know? I asked if they would take the car back and let me start over. They said no. Disappointed doesn't even begin to describe my opinion of this place.

August 23, 2015

Jacked around and wouldn't give a ballpark trade price (if both sides liked each other's cars). Was called at least 8 times in 2 days, mainly "to see ...how I was doing"! I said all I want to do is buy a car and didn't know it was this hard. Brought vehicle 100 miles only to find out the vehicle had major paint work and was well used, other than what was disclosed. Manager made the comment ahead of time that pictures always look better when you are looking at houses on the Internet. I asked him how that would apply to his car he is trying to sell. Maybe he was trying to tell me something about the previous paintwork!

April 1, 2015

I purchased a 2014 Chevy Cruze from this dealership and after getting most of the way through the sales process was told it was a GM Buyback vehicle d...ue to the previous owner returning it. This would have been good information to divulge up front, but I was assured that the problem was fixed and had a warranty covering it. Within 3 days of owning it the car was in the shop for repairs. When contacting the dealership they seem to have a "one email per day" policy, and apart from the finance person I worked with, the rest seemed to be more interested in just assuring me that the repair is covered by a warranty than trying to resolve a customer issue. I emailed them numerous times regarding what options for recourse they had and was never offered any, so I feel other consumers should know the potential treatment they may receive after purchasing a vehicle from this dealership if they encounter any mechanical issues.

November 16, 2014

Was looking for a used Cadillac ATS. Found via cars dot com a gray ATS AWD with Navigation. After driving 60 miles to find the car it turns out to be ...purple. ( actually something Cadillac calls Plum). The navigation turns out to be only on star and they could only demo it in French. The sales guy was extremely apologetic so I give you three stars but I bought elsewhere.

May 7, 2014

Looked at a nice clean vehicle but when driving it it had some serious pulsing and vibration in the braking. They said they would look at it but it sh...ould have already gone through a "detailed quality" inspection. When I decided not to get the vehicle they said they were going to put new pads on but that they pads that were on it had 60% left. If the pads have 60% left then they are not the cause and a larger underlying problem exists. I really had no confidence that they performed a complete or honest inspection. Either they didnt look at it thoroughly or they wanted to pass a problem off onto the customer.

Dear CR Monte, We regret that you were not happy with your shopping experience at Community Motors. While our vehicles do go through an extensive ins...pection, certain conditions may arise due to vehicles sitting on the car lot for extended periods of time. It is very common for brakes to pulsate and need adjusting after not being driven for a few weeks, and we would certainly have done whatever was necessary (replace brake pads, turned rotors, etc.) to make the car safe and driveable. We hope that you will reconsider our dealership for your future needs.

March 23, 2014

I was looking at a truck to buy and paid to have it checked out, found out it had a few things that needed to be fixed, a few minor issues and one maj...or issue. The major thing was that the front bumper was torqued and the grill is broken. They agreed with me, but weren't willing to work with me to fix it, they just refused.It's to bad they are willing to loss a sale (customer)over something like this, it's not like they lowered the price,it was only listed $290.00 below book value and they have had it for over seven month.

Kevin, We are sorry that we have not been able to reach agreeable terms on the vehicle. While it is true that the vehicle needs some minor, mostly cos...metic work, we feel that we have worked with you to make a fair offer on a 2006 truck with 145,000 miles. We feel there are more considerations to the transaction (eg the value of your trade, etc) and would be happy to continue working with you to reach a deal that works for both of us. Please feel free to contact us your convenience.

Community Motors