New 877-878-6861 Dealer Website
Used 888-273-8059 Email Dealer
Service 888-310-6085

Average based on 329 reviews.
  • Great Service

I have always been treated well and the service is Great!

I have always been treated well and the service is Great!

• Great dealership

Professional courteous personnel. Accommodating and helpful in finding my car.

Professional courteous personnel. Accommodating and helpful in finding my car.

• Fantastic service.

This is the third Chevy Cruze that I have leased from Serra Chevrolet. There is no other dealership I would even consider going to. David Samuels is a fantastic salesman - very friendly, helpful, etc. I recommend him and Serra to all of my friends. And my past experience with your service department has shown me that they are top notch. Very fast and efficient. And very affordable. So I thank David for another enjoyable experience leasing a Chevy Cruze!!!

• 2016 Silverado

David Samuels did a good job selling my vehicle and this is the 2nd vehicle I bought from him. He took his time and never pressure me.

• Exceptional salespeople at Serra Chevrolet.

Tyler Stanley was very knowledgable and worked to get us a good deal. He was very friendly and listened to our needs.

• Good service

They failed to check for recall services. And we were not pleased with the fact that the 'new car' staff ignored us.

• Great Service Experience

Everyone, from the person who greeted me, to Randy the service writer, to the cashier, was kind, attentive, and very professional. You should be very proud of the job you're all doing here! Service area is clean and bright. Waiting room is clean and inviting. A great experience!

• Awesome Dealership

Bob Bence is so thorough and makes the car shopping experience very enjoyable. The team at Serra is amazing and we will continue to get cars from them in the future. Greg Brown runs a great dealership and so many nice people are on the team. We feel like family there. Keep up the great work and thank you for all you do! I love my new Equinox!! We named her Ev-ah!!

• Serra Chevrolet Service

My husband and I have used Serra Chevrolet service for several years and the staff is very friendly and courteous. The car is always ready when they say and repairs are well done.

• Hands down the very best!!!

This is one of the best dealerships I have ever been to. They are beyond polite and extremely professional.