Lahti's Jeep

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 271 reviews

271 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lahti's Jeep from DealerRater.com

• March 21, 2015

I've never thought that buying a car can be an awesome experience. Most dealership now changed the way they do business compared a decade ago. Althoug...h there are some dealership who still practice the old style of pressuring there customers to buy a car from them. You have to meet all of them, they refer them to you as their manager, offer you another car or anything that will keep you in their lot. With most people who now search the internet before going out to buy a car, this old trick no longer works. My experienced with LAHTI's Jeep is excellent. Transaction is very smooth and prompt from start to finish. Brian Long is very friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable and he will go the extra mile to please his customers. We bought a 2013 Honda Civic Si the cheapest price we found on the internet. The car was cleaned and polished when we came and ready for the test drive. When we came home after 43 miles drive, we noticed that one of the fog light is hanging out. We contact Brian and he answer right away and promise us to bring the car back for them to fix. Overall the experience is phenomenal. I will highly recommend Lahti's Jeep in Leominster.

June 16, 2018

Markeis was extremely helpful in helping buy my dream Jeep. All of my many questions were perfectly answered. By far the best and smoothest car buying... process I???ve had!

June 15, 2018

I was looking for another Jeep and hands down had to come back to where I know that I would get the best service. Dianne helped us last year to purcha...se our very first jeep and the service was great so we had to come back. If you are looking to buy a jeep rather new or old look for Dianne she will make sure you leave satisfied with your purchase. Thanks Dianne!!! Angel and Daisy Medina

June 9, 2018

I had the pleasure of buying my new car thru Ivan. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable with all their cars. Took time to show me how everything... works, and also follow up to make sure I remembered everything. I wish more dealerships would be more like that. Also got a great deal!

June 5, 2018

You feel like your not being pushed to buy as soon as you enter the building, they treat you with respect and listen to what you want. Diane Lozeau is... a very caring person and I can't thank her enough for finding just the right Jeep for my wife.

June 4, 2018

Last year we bought a Renegade & we just bought a Cherokee. We wouldn't go anywhere else for our vehicles & we highly recommend Lahti & our sales rep ...Jacob Newcomb. He is professional, very knowledgeable about the product, as well as a being really nice guy!

May 6, 2018

Markeis was helpful and knowledgeable when helping find the right jeep for me markeis and the whole crew at lahtis is very considerate and welcoming....

May 3, 2018

I have dealt with Lahti's for many years. I have purchased my last four Jeeps from Dianne Lozeau . Dianne is a most welcoming Salesperson and good f...riend.

April 29, 2018

This is the third Jeep that I have purchased at Lahti's. I wouldn't keep going back if I weren't confident in their sales and service. Jake helped me... through my latest purchase, which went smoothly and throughly. I feel confident in knowing that Lahti's has my back.

April 17, 2018

Dianne Lozeau was wonderful in helping me find a color I loved for my new Jeep. She searched many sites in order to find just the right color for me ...(hypergreen!) and made arrangements for the new Jeep to be delivered to Lahti's for me to purchase. I kept changing my mind about the color and Dianne was very patient and worked with me until I was completely satisfied with my choice. I have used Lahti's Jeep for my last 3 purchases and will continue to do so in the future. Their repair center is also terrific and I bring my Jeeps to them for all the service and maintenance required to keep my Jeep in top running order. Any time I have called or emailed with a question, I get an answer right away. Patrick was very pleasant and personable in processing the financial end of my purchase. I highly recommend Lahti's Jeep to everyone looking for a pleasant and "no pressure" experience.