Village Automotive

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 3 reviews

Call This Dealer

July 5, 2017

I contacted them many times regarding a Fiat. I went in on my own, and they had misrepresented the car, as a model it isn't.

March 10, 2016

If you want a dealership who will blow up your phone and contact you 5x through out the day, then you come to the right place. I wanted to look at the...ir 08 cobalt, but the lady practical scared me away and continued to blow up my phone when I asked to receive emails only. She made appointments WITHOUT consulting with me, then tried telling me that someone wanted my SUV I was trading in when I don't even have one. Overall will NOT go back.

February 24, 2014

I will not speak about the other salesman at this dealership but the one I dealt with didn't seem motivated to sell cars. The car I wanted to buy was ...the dealership car before it became a used car lot. The salesman was driving the car the dealership was selling. The price of the car was alright. The guy was a little bitter that I wanted to buy that car. I was pregnant and just sold my Jeep Wrangle and needed a more family car. The salesman was a man in his 60's and not married. He also got better when I asked him to detail the car because he smoked in the car. The services guys are nice and easy to talk and work with them. I have had some issues getting my oil changed there - when you buy your car there your car gets free oil changes for life. Well, I bought the car in 2010 and up until the last two oil changes I haven't had any issues. My car is licking oil because they didn't put the tray/pan/plate to catch the oil back currently. I am not going back to them for oil changes ever again; even if they are for free.

Village Automotive