Bud Weiser Motors

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 77 reviews

• June 25, 2017

Found a problem and fixed it during oil change. It was a long standing problem.

June 4, 2018

It all started with a poor quality headlight module on my Cadillac SRX. The moisture inside burnt out the ballast, so I was told, so at the cost of $1...500.00 I had it replaced. Some days after replacement the vehicle wouldn't start, believing the starter went bad and without thinking I called my towing service. After the tow and upon closer inspection the positive terminal for the battery was loose, a terminal obviously disconnected by the tech to replace the headlight. That was a $60.00 wasted tow bill, Thanks Bud Weisers. Next comes the real fun. Brought the SRX in for a late appointment oil change, 4:00pm. Now this is some months ago so darkness is falling at the time the service is complete. Not seeing a problem I paid my bill and drove home which is a mile and a half from the dealer on city streets. The next morning low and behold I have a crack in my windshield. Knowing the crack wasn't there before I immediately contacted the dealership and was told to stop in for the service manager to look at, so I did. The service manager claims he found a chip and doesn't believe the dealership is the fault. Knowing the dealership is to blame, I was insisted with little effect. So he takes a picture to show his "glass guy", a picture, ha. I've never been contacted farther by the service department and it’s been more than two months. I've shown the crack to two glass shops and another dealership and all are in agreement, it’s a stress crack from the hoist being adjusted poorly. After emailing Scott, the owner and a few calls, no luck. And to this day, I still haven't heard from Bud Weiser Motors about their screw up.

Hello John, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. We appreciate you bringing thi...s experience to our attention. If you are willing, please contact us at (608) 466-1772 so we can work towards a resolution. We look forward to hearing from you.

May 14, 2018

Awesome Experience. Great deal and smooth delivery. Love the new technology.

Hi Kathy! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Tak...e care!

May 2, 2018

Great experience as always with the Bud Weiser service department. More than satisfied!

Hi Dale, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

May 1, 2018

While our suburban was in the shop being diagnosed they kept us updated and accommodated for transportation. Very please with the service.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Bud Weiser Motors. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We sincerely value... your business and look forward to your next visit!

March 30, 2018

very nice service start to finish would highly recommend.

Hi Todd, we are so happy to read such a great review about Bud Weiser Motors! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

March 23, 2018

All of the folks at Bud Weiser motors are pros at what they do! This was our second purchase experience at Bud Wieser and it was absolutely painles...s and pleasurable! We special ordered our vehicle and Cole Weiser handled all of the details perfectly and delivered the truck earlier than originally forecast and exactly as we ordered. We are thrilled with our new truck and thankful that we have the professionalism and care of the whole team to support our purchase well into the future! Great team!

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Bud Weiser Motors. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We do hope we can ...be of assistance in the future. Take care!

February 19, 2018

Great people to visit! Always had a great experience and price

Excellent to hear, Bob! Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

February 9, 2018

Bud Weiser Motors in Beloit, WI has been my dearlership of choice for over 25 years. I have purchased and serviced both new and used veichles there. ...They have been friendly, courteous, helpful and prompt in dealing with me.

Thank you for your continued business, Judy! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Please let us know if we can help wit...h anything else. Take care!

January 23, 2018

I had a great experience with Fuzzy,, Love my new Silverado!!! Well worth the short drive from Janesville!!

Thank you, Rick! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit!