• Great family dealership.

Great family dealership. We've been dealing with Finley s for at least 15 years and have always been treated honest and fairly. They also have a great service department as well.

• Worth the visit - I'll be back!

First time here. Glad they had Saturday hours for service and lots of available time slots when I called 10 days before. Shane, a service advisor, was ready to help me as soon as I pulled into the Service Dept. He greeted me right away, was friendly and dressed appropriately. Before I left the area, he plugged a device into the driver area and started evaluating my Regal right away. Shane could tell me immediately that one of my brake taillights was out. He told me he would order the part for the light repair so that this problem can be resolved. He informed me the oil change would take about 45 minutes and he was correct - if not a little bit earlier. The waiting area was clean and there was a water cooler (free), coffee, as well as vending machines. There was also a TV with cable or satellite. In a corner was also a desk and chair - could not tell if there used to be a PC for customer use or not. Overall, very pleased with my first (and certainly not last) service appointment here at Finley Buick GMC. And thank you, Shane. P.S. I received a telephone message yesterday - only 3 days later - informing me my taillight part was in stock so the repair could be scheduled and completed. Nice job! They do what they say they promise. Would have liked a car wash - always got one when I've taken my car to a dealership for service - but maybe they don't offer that.

• Great!

Service was helpful and friendly. I had a maintenance issue come up. They put me in a loaner and took care of everything promptly and correctly.

• Great service

Great service as always! They go above and beyond in taking care of everything. Great work and communicate well. Thank you

• Always feel welcomed. Great service everytime.

Always great service. Will be buying another vehicle this fall.

Always great service. Will be buying another vehicle this fall.

• Extra Service Work Worth It!

Service Dept got me in same day when I called because I was concerned when I discovered my oil % was so low (yet not time for oil change). When I arrived for my appointment staff suggested a fuel injector flush also to improve operation and fuel economy so I said yes. I was able to use a 10% off maintenance coupon I received via email so it saved me money and the maintenance work was done in a timely manner. I couldn't believe the difference in how my car ran when I left the lot - just like new! I was glad I got the extra service work! Thank you Finley GMC.

• Last minute

Work me in their schedule at the last minute. Thank you!!!

Work me in their schedule at the last minute. Thank you!!!

• Great Service

Great used quality vehicles, user friendly web site, response to my inquire was taken seriously, excellent sales person, I will definitively would buy another vehicle from this dealership. Thank you

• Good service

The only problem was that the part needed was not in stock, and because of my work schedule, I had to come back the next day.

• Made our trip safer.

We dropped the truck off for a routine oil change & tire rotation to leave on vacation that day. The service dept. found some brake work & other issues. They knew we were leaving that afternoon & that we would be hauling a boat. They had the work taken care of with us leaving a little more than an hour later than scheduled. Thank you very much!