584 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hines Park Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Hines Park Ford

Everything done well, in a timely matter. Looks out for the consumer and only does repairs that are necessary.

Sheila, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Wonderful , considerate, service people

Dave from service is my hero, Had to bring my car in for a recall. First time doing this as a widowed woman. He made sure it was finished as soon as I got out of work and had the shuttle waiting for me to take me back to pick it up. i will recommend them highly, and know with confidence i can go there to have repairs or service and won't get the run around. Thank-you again Dave!!!!

Shelley, we are so happy to hear you trusted us with your vehicle needs and will be sure to let Dave know he has another happy service customer. Our goal is always to provide the best possible service and we are glad you feel confident in Hines Park Ford as your dealer. Have a great day Shelley!

• Windshield Replacement
    July 21, 2017

I recently needed to have my windshield replaced due to a large crack from a rock hitting it. When I contacted my sales person Shawn, he was eager to help immediately. I was very happy to hear that Hines Park would waive my deductible and get a loaner car while the work was being done. Shawn has been my salesman for almost 3 years and has always gone above and beyond with customer service.

• Used Car Purchase

Hines Park has very clean and quite atmosphere to conduct your business at.

Thank you for stopping by Julia! We appreciate you taking the time to review our business and are glad you enjoyed your experience with us.

Hines Park has very clean and quite atmosphere to conduct your business at.

• Hines park

Hines park does a good job. I think they should change the name "quick lane" to something else for an oil change. I visited there twice before them telling me I can make an appointment. The 3 rd visit is when I had my oil changed. They are busy

Thomas, thank you for your review of your most recent visit. We understand the frustration of long wait times, especially when you have a busy schedule. We've been making adjustments to help with the influx of new business and hope that upon your next visit, these improvements will enhance your visit. Thank you for your business, and have a great day!

• .kljfh

They took care of everything in a timely manner. Car was not clean when I got it. They had to take it back to the car wash while I waited

• Hines Park Service

Fast and professional service. I have been doing business with Hines Park for 20 years.

• Vehicle purchase

Very pleased with the staff at Hines Park Ford. Even after the purchase the staff is quick to respond to my questions.

Thank you for choosing Hines Park Ford! Please let us know if you need anything

Thank you for choosing Hines Park Ford! Please let us know if you need anything

• Great!

I had an absolutely great experience at Hines Park. I want to give a great big thank you to David Mengel. Mr. Mengel was a pleasure to work with and a constant professional. I will make it a point to refer all my friends and family to Hines Park because of Mr. Mengel.

• I highly recommend Hines Park

I cannot say enough nice things about Hines Park Ford and my salesperson, Shawn Hardy. When I went to Hines Park Ford, I'd already visited another Ford dealership and the salesperson had not followed up with me. I was ready to buy and had some fairly specific needs with regards to the Ford Flex and the options that I wanted - color not being one of them. Shawn worked with me to locate the nearest possible match to what I wanted. I didn't want to order a vehicle, so the closest match had everything but one option. Shawn got the vehicle to Hines Park Ford the next day and I took delivery the following day. He went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction as did his manager and his colleague, one desk over. I couldn't be happier and am thrilled to be working with a dealer just down the road from my home. I plan to keep in touch with Shawn and will take my Flex to HP for its service needs. Shawn and the dealership have earned my highest possible praise.

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Shawn and will be sure to pass along your kind words! Thank you for your review, and we hope you are enjoying your vehicle