• Great customer service

Everyone involved was friendly,helpful and knowledgeable. They all went out of their way to answer all my questions and make sure I understood the whole process. The sales manager, financial manager and Phil and Ed were all exceptionally attentive and went beyond my expectations. Will definitely recommend Liberty Chevrolet to all my friends and family. I got a great deal better than I ever could have expected. I am a returning customer for life!

• Great service and experience

I went in for an oil change that I scheduled the day before. I got a call to see if I could drop off my truck because there was a part recall and they have me a ride to work. Everyone was great and make it a seamless process.

• Liberty Chevrolet - Excellent Service

They expedited service so that I was in and out. Very clean facility and friendly staff. Reasonably priced. Thank you!

• Quick and helpful

Very helpful and courteous employees who handled my check engine light with no issues. All costs were covered under warranty so no cost to me!

• Courteous reliable service

I was very pleased with service. The staff was very courteous and helpful from phone call to make appointment to the young man in service department who tended to my vehicle. Prompt, courteous service!

• Always excellent service

My car was not ready on time but they were able to get me a ride. Thank you so much !

• Outstanding customer service! Excellent staff!

Hassle free service! Outstanding staff! I was in and out for an oil change in no time even with it falling over lunchtime.

• Go to Ron D'Alfonso, great guy!

Ron D'Alfonso was awesome. I went in with a price range in mind, and was never rushed or pushed into a certain vehicle, even though I test drove multiple cars across the model lineup. I ended up leasing a Cruze Premier RS because Liberty was able to take care of the note on my Malibu (which was also purchased there). I will DEFINITELY be coming back to Liberty Chevrolet for a third time when this lease is up."|"

• Liberty Chevrolet

Maged Armanious was very thoughtful & helpful & did not pressure us in any way in making our decision.

• Fairly Seamless

Fairly cut and dry. My door lock was repaired, the cruise control was checked, and the A.C. was programmed to have the afterblow option activated. There was no action, I could, see where the A. C. pressures were checked, or my concern of it not being cold enough were addressed.