Grand Allegan Chevrolet Buick GMC

• Great place to shop for a car.

Excellent sales person (Drew Francis) and excellent service at Grand Auto Family, Allegan, Michigan. I highly recommend him and the GRAND Dealersh...

Excellent sales person (Drew Francis) and excellent service at Grand Auto Family, Allegan, Michigan. I highly recommend him and the GRAND Dealership.

• great place to buy a truck

I drove 3hrs. to check out a truck, and it was just as posted on cars.com. The salesperson Christi did a great job making me feel comfortable dealing with them, and was really helpful in getting me into this truck at a price that I was really happy with. No high pressure sales, she just made me feel very comfortable and made the decision to buy so much easier.

• Great place to buy a vehicle!

We were so pleased with our experience at Grand Allegan Chevrolet. They gave us a fair trade in deal and we drove away VERY happy in our new Toyota 4-Runner. Christi Foster was professional and efficient, incredibly personal and genuinely invested in making a difference in our car shopping adventure. (We spent the first half of our extremely day disappointed with other dealerships.) She was patient and took care of all the small details, made sure everything was in order with our insurance company, and even shined up the windows! The financing was a breeze and we received a fantastic rate. Definitely plan on returning next time we need to find a vehicle. Would recommend this dealership to friends, family and strangers alike!

• Purchase a car

Just like I rated it 8 out 0f 10 nothing better or worst

Just like I rated it 8 out 0f 10 nothing better or worst

• Great place to buy a vehicle.

Staff is friendly and attentive to my needs. They took care of the issues that I had. I'm very pleased with Grand Allegan.

• Great Service

Oil was changed and they reset my tire pressure monitor system with out being asked and at no charge. A great clean job.

• service manager did a great job.

The service department did an outstanding job. Took care of the recall problem.

The service department did an outstanding job. Took care of the recall problem.

• Great service

I always receive good service at this location. I place great trust in the employees at this location.

• Clean facilities

Everyone was very friendly and clean. Shop was clean also.

Everyone was very friendly and clean. Shop was clean also.

• civilian

Excellent Service and done in a timely manner at a reasonable cost.

Excellent Service and done in a timely manner at a reasonable cost.