158 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mark Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Skip Williams

On 3/8/2017 I was looking for a used car but had a very strict budget that I needed to stay in. Skip only showed me cars in my budget. Which I was very grateful for because I had spent the morning at another dealer that was only showing me cars out of my price range. Overall awesome experience at Mark Chevrolet !!!

• Repair
    June 16, 2017

Excellent customer service! Called us when they found the problem and before they started the work. We always are happy with the work done at Mark Chevrolet! Thank you!

• Oil change

Meghan was magnificent She explained my service and what was coming next for my car for service.

• Service review

Nice and friendly staff along with excellent rates. I found staff member Meghan Hornkohl to be friendly and helpful.

• Oil Change

Great service. She made room on their schedule to fit me in for an oil change. Thank you Meghan Hornkely

• Oil change

Great service. They open up space for me to get an oil change. They went out of their way to make it happen. Thank you

• Valerie

Ben was extremely knowledgeable and helpful regarding discounts, stock availability, and testing driving. This has really helped a unsure buyer.

• Valerie

Wonderful experience with the service department. They double checked their work!

• Oil change

I'm going to Mark Chevrolet today for a change and had great customer service from Meghan Hornkohl

• Good Service Dept

Meghan Hornkehl checked me in this morning and was very friendly, answered all my questions.