• Great Service

I needed to get my annual service performed on my Range Rover Sport. Setting up a time for the service was easy. I dropped my car off and they told me it would be ready in 2 hours. After an hour and a half the service department called and said it would be ready in 30 mins. When I arrived the paperwork took 30 seconds and my car was waiting out front. Fast, Great, Prompt Service!!!

• Service

Ken did great! He was able to get my rr in for service right away and they did a great job.

• Service at Fred Laverty Birmingham MI

A4 service for recall notice. No problems with staff. Prompt service and clean car inside and outside after service. Waiting area needs an upgrade

• Fred Lavery Company

Every aspect of my buying experience was amazing. This was the first time that I purchased a car by myself. The sales staff was very helpful and patient with me. They wanted me to be 100% satisfied and I am!

• Lavery

Dan Kizner made the process smooth, efficient and enjoyable

Dan Kizner made the process smooth, efficient and enjoyable

• Fred Lavery Audi

Very impressed with Fred Lavery Audi from Initial Purchase to service ! Great staff ! Had Audi Sport items installed after purchase and the worksmanship was flawless !

• Fred Lavery Porsche-Service

excellent service, everyone was very accommodating, professional and courteous. My loaner was readily available and my vehicle was serviced and ready for pick up earlier than anticipated.

• Fred Lavery Audi - Birmingham, MI

Fred Lavery Audi always delivers on time and does excellent work.

Fred Lavery Audi always delivers on time and does excellent work.

• Fred Lavery Service

Matt in Service is fantastic. He is extraordinarily patient and attentive. It is always a pleasure to go there because I know I am in great hands.

• Debra Van Elslnder