Fred Lavery Company

99 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• February 12, 2018

Fantastic service. Have been going there for 10 year with 3 different vehicles. Top notch repair work and customer service.

September 18, 2018

I was in the market for a used Audi Q5 or Q7, and I saw a vehicle that interested me at Fred Lavery Audi. I was contacted via email by salesman Ahmed... Shaban, and made an appointment to visit the dealership. Upon my visit, I was very impressed by the look of the facilities and showroom. The vehicle I had originally been interested in had already been sold, but Mr. Shaban showed me a 2015 Audi Q7 for a lower price and in my favorite color of blue. Throughout the purchase process Mr. Shaban was very professional, answered all my questions, and had my new vehicle all ready to go (including new license plate) when I picked it up a couple days later. All in all, I my purchase experience at Fred Lavery Audi was thoroughly, and I will DEFINITELY return to this dealer for my next vehicle.

September 17, 2018

Alan was amazing to deal with. If you’re looking for an Audi go see him. It was smooth, up front, and low stress.

September 17, 2018

Took my car in for a shceduled repair. They told me I could drop it off in the morning and pick it up later in the day. I got a call late in the day that... they ordered the wrong part so my car wouldn't be done by days end. Now I'd be without a car for 2 days. They also said they'd check my "check engine light". When I went to pick up my car for the original repair I asked what the check engine light problem was. They said the didn't check it and if I wanted them to it would be $195. $195? They were already working on my car. How hard could it have been to check? AutoZone will connect a diagnostic device to your car and give you the codes for free. Plus you'd think they'd want the business by telling me why my check engine light was on so they could charge me to fix it. This was not the type of service I was expecting from an Audi dealer. Very disappointing.

September 14, 2018

I bought a new Cayenne S in 2012 from Fred Lavery in Birmingham. The purchase and service experience over the past six years has been outstanding. Jay... Tuttle and John Kuhlman in the service department have been professional and their attention to detail has been awesome, whether it was a for major periodic interval service or for a simple oil change. I racked up almost 180,000 miles on the Cayenne so it was time to visit the Fred Lavery showroom. Rob Millar helped me select options and order my new 2018 Macan Turbo PP. His help and communication throughout the order and delivery process made me feel like I was working with a friend. Thank you to everyone at Fred Lavery Porsche!

September 7, 2018

Reginald Soares did a phenomenal job in taking the time to understand my wants and needs and worked diligently to find the right vehicle for me. We worked... as partners. It was a great experience, and I would highly recommend him to others.

September 4, 2018

Service completed in promised time. I know that owning a Porsche is not a frugal activity, but $400 for an oil change?

September 3, 2018

Was a smooth experience. Firs service of my Audi. Was respectfully greeted and the ​facility was great. Ws on time and refreshments served are awesome.

August 30, 2018

I had searched for about 8 months for a car that would suit my needs. Once I settled on the Audi A8L I began an intent search for a late model in my price... range. I discovered one in used inventory at Audi Birmingham and emailed sales. I was contacted promptly by Ahmed Shaban. He reported that they had just dropped the price on the car, and I found it to be a very good price – highly competitive to say the least and probably the best for such a car at an actual Audi dealership (I searched inventories for many states in the eastern US). I am in western New York State so any sale was most likely going to be sight-unseen and I asked Ahmed about condition. He was very upfront about the previous owner and a couple condition issues (scratches only). He took and sent me images very quickly. I inquired about tire tread given the miles (28k) and we began negotiating for new tires to go on the car. We agreed on a price including certification and new tires. After the sale Ahmed walked me through the entire process of wiring funds and arranging for shipment to my home (for a very reasonable $500). In the end, and exactly on schedule, a beautiful/almost mint condition 2016 A8L arrived at my driveway. I’ve been driving the car for a couple weeks now, and when I got my required insurance and state inspections all the techs said it looked practically new. This car cost me under 60% of original list price at less than 3 years old and includes certification and Audi Care (prepaid service program bought by the previous owner) and I am ecstatic about the deal and the sales experience. This car was in top condition and Ahmed shared with me the minor issues right from the start; the greatest fear you have buying remotely is that it arrives with some “missed” issue. Not here. This deal was great, Ahmed was great. Every inquiry I made of the staff at Audi Birmingham or of Ahmed in particular, was answered very quickly and professionally. The other top choice in the end for me would have been a Porsche Panamera. I’m happy with the Audi but in a few years if I decide to buy a used ’17 or ’18 Panamera the first place I will look is Fred Lavery Company.

August 29, 2018

Very poor service - they charge me and refused to take the coupon which Audi sent me for this service -