• 2007 ford explorer

North brother Ford is the only place I take my Ford Explorer for my oil changes they check my car thoroughly they did all my repairs they treated my car like it was their own. they were very professional and I will definitely recommend North brother Ford to my family!!

• Dealer experience

Very good experience; positive in every way. My salesperson, Dave Johnson, couldn't have been more knowledgeable and pleasant. Not to mention, I also got a great car for a good price. Would recommend dealership and Dave.

• Outstanding Service

Brought my 2017 Escape in for a routine oil change. They did the works on this bad boy for a few dollars more. Checked the brakes, rotated the tires, multi point inspection...all for 40 bucks!!! Service tech was incredibly friendly and the entire job was done in a few hours. They even signed me up for a rewards card! I'll never take my cars anywhere else

• Great n experience sales staff...!!!

Very good staff.. Walked in to review some preowned trucks to buy.. Salesman Dave in preowned was very nice and went out of his way to make my experience a good one.. Car selection was good and clean.. Will always consider this dealer for my next car or truck..

• The Works

Very nice Courtesy car services. Mike who is the full time driver is very reliable.

• Quick Service

Service was very quick today. I also love the fact that they washed my car because it needed it.

• bilcon

My wife and I have bought two new Fords from North Brothers in the past 1 1/2 years. Exactly what we were looking for. The service department has been a definite plus for this dealer. Yesterday's "works" oil change, on a busy day, was well done, fair priced and had a comfortable waiting area. No major repairs yet, but this is where we will go.

• Service depart. & salesman great job

Service department and my salesman did a great job in servicing my vehicle.

Service department and my salesman did a great job in servicing my vehicle.

• Great staff, service

Friendly and helpful staff, my salesman Andy is great and the Quicklane service is great! Wouldn't go anywhere else.

• Knowledgeable Parts Dept

Thank you very much for your feedback. We truly appreciate it.

I recently went to North Bros Ford to purchase parts needed to repair my truck's cooling system. Jim in the Parts Dept was very knowledgeable and helped me to get the correct parts. I really appreciate the advice and help he gave me. I would recommend North Bros parts dept to everyone I know.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We truly appreciate it.