• 2007 ford explorer

North brother Ford is the only place I take my Ford Explorer for my oil changes they check my car thoroughly they did all my repairs they treated my car like it was their own. they were very professional and I will definitely recommend North brother Ford to my family!!

• bilcon

My wife and I have bought two new Fords from North Brothers in the past 1 1/2 years. Exactly what we were looking for. The service department has been a definite plus for this dealer. Yesterday's "works" oil change, on a busy day, was well done, fair priced and had a comfortable waiting area. No major repairs yet, but this is where we will go.

• Service depart. & salesman great job

Service department and my salesman did a great job in servicing my vehicle.

Service department and my salesman did a great job in servicing my vehicle.

• Great staff, service

Friendly and helpful staff, my salesman Andy is great and the Quicklane service is great! Wouldn't go anywhere else.

• Knowledgeable Parts Dept

Thank you very much for your feedback. We truly appreciate it.

I recently went to North Bros Ford to purchase parts needed to repair my truck's cooling system. Jim in the Parts Dept was very knowledgeable and helped me to get the correct parts. I really appreciate the advice and help he gave me. I would recommend North Bros parts dept to everyone I know.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We truly appreciate it.

• Excellent Service; Great Price

Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate them.

I took my vehicle in to have it checked because the Low Tire Pressure light came on a couple times. It was determined that I needed new tires because the one could not be replaced and two others were near their wear bar. I thought it was going to be too expensive to replace 4 tires but with the help of both Joe Tamborino and Jim Bigelow, I was able to get an excellent price and quick service. I would definitely recommend North Brothers service department to friends and family.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate them.

• north Bros. service dept

Thank you so much for your review John. We appreciate it!

Can only say I am completely satisfied for the work preformed from North bros . Service advisor promised I would be Happy , Can say I was floored and cant think of any thing to say except Thank you over and over

Thank you so much for your review John. We appreciate it!

• Excellent service and great atmosphere

Thank you so much Rachel for your kinds words. We will be sure and pass them along to David.

Had the pleasure of working with David Johnson recently. He made us feel so comfortable and was so easy to work with. He was personable and was overall just a genuine guy. We had such a great experience at this dealer ship. WILL BE RETURNING AND REFERRING!

• David Johnson is AMAZING!

Thank you for your review Kristen. We truly appreciate it. We will pass this along to David.

David Johnson was awesome, he made everything so easy and I didn't feel like he was trying to "sell" me a car. He listened to my needs and helped me find exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend him to anyone!

• Very Professional

Thank you very much Pete, we appreciate your comments. We look forward to seeing you again.

I was referred to the service department by Stacey Patterson. I had a great experience and plan on using them again in the future for all my car care needs. I have been stopping by the new cars and have talked with some of the sales staff.They are very polite and professional. I look forward to doing business with them