Lincoln of Troy

Used (866) 922-4915 (866) 922-4915
Service (866) 934-7300 (866) 934-7300

4.5

sales

Share review Embed review Write an update Edit review 9/22/2019 we walked in to check the new Aviator, let after 10 minutes with no info apparently were profiled based on what car we drove in to the dealership by Mark Nikprelaj.. we were told that these cars were 1000 /month lease right after 5 minutes at the show room... front desk was polite showroom was amazing

1.0

Returning a lease from a different dealership

I was told I could return my leased Lincoln at any Lincoln dealership. Went to Lincoln of Troy for convenience. I was sent to speak to the receptionist. A gentleman overhead me and came over to me. He was very condescending. When I told him I was told I could return my Lincoln at any dealership, he snickered and said: "of course they would tell you that." Then he proceeded to explain how he pays rent for a lot for his cars.

Great customer satisfaction

I went to Lincoln of Troy to look at a new MKC. I was greeted by a Salesman Jerry Burnard and had the BEST leasing experience ever. His attention to details and truly caring about my needs will keep me coming back whenever I need another Lincoln.

Best Dealership Ever!

Everyone goes above and beyond to first, make you feel welcome and important. Secondly our salesperson, Nicholas made everything so effortless. He walked us though everything , offered great advice and made sure everything was set up perfectly. Thirdly, their service department is top notch. They actually listen to everything you say and they don't give up until you are completely satisfied. The whole experience is awesome!

2.0

Once you sign, they stop caring

I leased a car from them almost 3 years ago. The sales experience was great. Once you've signed the paperwork, though all bets are off. They are rude, lie to you, break promises, don't follow up, and have no idea what they're doing in service. Car came with a large gouge in the rear bumper. Nicolas, the salesman said "don't worry about it, I'm making a note on your account when you bring it in for an oil change we'll fix it no questions asked." Bring the car in for an oil change and 6 total repairs (the vehicle was poorly made and things didn't work from day 1). Kathy, the service manager failed to document most of the issues and when I finally picked the car up 2 weeks later they hadn't done a single thing. They claim there was no mention of the bumper so they wouldn't cover the repairs, and claim the other 5 issues I reported were all fixed. They didn't do a single thing to the car. I showed Kathy again the issues and she said she'd have to order parts and would call me when they came in. No call. No email. Then they have the audacity to call me 6 months before my lease is up and try to sell me on doing a lease pull ahead. I informed the BDC rep I wouldn't be returning to them because of all the issues I had previously. She passed the message along to the GM, Elizabeth. The next day I get a call from Elizabeth and outlined all the issues I had. She asked for a few days to research and try to come up with a solution and she would get back in touch with me. Again, no call, no email, nothing. I called them again yesterday to try and talk to the GM again. Conveniently she is out of town at a training seminar this entire week and all of next week as well. Apparently she hasn't heard of email or a cell phone because they told me she has no way of calling me to discuss. 5 minutes later I get a call from the Assistant GM who had no idea what he was talking about. I asked him to have Elizabeth call me to discuss further. 5 more minutes go by and the user car lot GM gives me a call. Very rude. Didn't listen to a single thing I said. I eventually hung up on him when he kept suggesting the same thing over and over after I repeatedly told him that wasn't going to happen. Stay away from this dealer. They only value you as a customer until you purchase the car. Then they treat you as a burden and simply ignore customer complaints.

Great experience

Great Dealership to work with. Excellent service. Jerry has been so helpful in this process of buying my new car! Will be sending all my family and friends.

Fantastic Customer Service!

I just leased a new MKC from Lincoln of Troy and I can honestly say this is the best dealership I have ever dealt with. I love the car and the New Car Department was a great pleasure to work with, especially my salesman, Jerry Burnard. He went over every detail of the car with me and made the whole experience fantastic. I will never buy another car anywhere else.

Mr. Neil Satovsky

Doug Stolz is very efficient, honest, and a pleasure to work with at Lincoln of Troy. I just leased my third MKZ and am very pleased. The entire team at Lincoln of Troy are terrific. My wife and I especially like the service department and Kathy Bowe.

Black Label Customer wrongly sued by Dealership

I am a Black Label Customer and expected the highest level of customer service. Instead, I was sued by Lincoln of Troy. I rented a car for one day while my Continental was serviced. Troy blamed me for a 10 inch crack in the (covered) sunroof, which clearly took much longer than 1 day to form. Even though my insurance company gratuitously gave them $500, Troy sued me for a little less than $1500. What makes things worse is Troy decided not to make a claim with their own insurance company, which is the correct method to recoup. I have been a customer for years. At this point, I would not recommend Lincoln of Troy or the Lincoln Company after what they are putting me through.

Best Experience Ever

I recently leased my second MKC from Jerry Burnard. I will stay loyal to Jerry and Lincoln of Troy due to the trust and delivery of suburb customer service. Jerry is beyond knowledgeable and goes above and beyond, making sure his customers have a gratifying and memorable experience. Lincoln of Troy delivers quality exceptional customer service and makes the entire leasing experience joyful. Thanks to Jerry and the Lincoln family, I will always be a devoted and loyal customer.

Dealer response

Hello! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience at Lincoln of Troy! Our team makes every effort to go above and beyond with every interaction, so I'll be sure to tell the team (especially Jerry) to keep up the great work. If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to Jerry directly. We hope to see you soon!