Lincoln of Troy

Used (866) 922-4915 (866) 922-4915
Service (866) 934-7300 (866) 934-7300

4.5

Mark made it easy

Easiest car-buying experience ever. The whole thing took less than an hour of my time and I never left the house. Mark Nikprelaj took care of everything with a few short phone calls and text messages, brought the car to me and took the old one back. Couldn't be better!

Dealer response

Hello Mike! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Lincoln of Troy. We want to thank you for your business and hope you enjoy your new car! If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to Mark directly. Our Service Department is also here Monday-Saturday for all your vehicle needs as well. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

My personal experience with Lincoln of Troy

I don't often write reviews but felt my past and current experience with this dealership warranted it. My salesman is Mark Nikprelaj. I have been buying or leasing cars through Mark for the past six years. Each time Mark and the staff at Lincoln of Troy have gone above and beyond to help me get the best deal. The quality of the cars speak for them self. The service I have received anytime I have brought my car in has been excellent. I have referred both friends and relatives to Mark and they have all thanked me. Mark is professional, honest, and just does a fantastic job in making the experience of getting a new car a very positive experience. I would highly recommend both Mark Nikprelaj and Lincoln of Troy to anyone looking to purchase or lease a new car. N. Rick Unger

Dealer response

Hello! We want to thank you for your continued business and for taking the time to share your experience with Mark at Lincoln of Troy. We are so happy to hear about your seamless car buying experience! Please do not hesitate to reach out to Mark directly, should you have any further questions or concerns regarding your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again soon. Enjoy!

Fine Experience

I received excellent customer service from Jerry B. and Pam when purchasing my new car. Jerry went out of his way to take care of my needs.

Dealer response

Hello Mark! Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your experience with us at Lincoln of Troy! Enjoy your vehicle! Come back and see us soon!

Eli, the best sales person! Lincoln of Troy is gre

Eli was amazing, he makes the process easy and smooth! He was such a pleasure to work with! I am so happy about my new car and will be coming back to him!

Dealer response

Hello Chantel! We want to thank you for your purchase and for sharing your experience with us at Lincoln of Troy! Enjoy! Come back and see us soon!

social worker

The staff and sales personal was excellent. The location and site was very welcoming with a variety of cars, sport utilities vehicles, cross over to choose from.

Dealer response

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience at Lincoln of Troy! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Professional and friendly staff.

I visited Lincoln of Troy on November 21. I saw a 2006 Buick Lacrosse on Cars.com and stopped by to check out the car. We spoke with Scott Oliverio about the car and took it for a test drive. I purchased the car the following week. I was impressed by this dealership. It had been over 15 years since I'd bought a car, and I would recommend Lincoln of Troy to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Dealer response

Hello! We want to thank you for your business and for sharing your experience with us at Lincoln of Troy. We are happy to hear about your experience! Feel free to reach out to Scott should you have any other questions or concerns regarding your vehicle. Hope to see you again soon! Enjoy!

My experience of purchasing a new Lincoln

The experience was outstanding. The Staff was very friendly and my new car Salesperson , Mark, assisted by Ric Catherincchia hand walked me through the process and made it a great experience. I want to thank both Mark and Ric for their help and knowledge of the product. Love the experience and felt a little smarter in my decision to buy from Lincoln of Troy.... by the way the coffee is the best also...:}

Dealer response

Hello Michael! Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Lincoln of Troy. On behalf of Mark and Ric, we want to thank you for your business. Please do not hesitate to reach out to either of them, should you have any further questions regarding your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Retiree

Lincoln of Troy and Eva Meade in particular went far beyond my expectations with service, attention to detail, navigating the paper work, plain language tutorials and overall the best experience I have ever had with a car dealer and a salesperson. There was never a push to make me get more than I wanted. There was always attention to my needs and wants. Everyone was kind and efficient, but Eva went out of her way to make sure I got exactly what I wanted and the proper tutorials to help me navigate the wonderfully technical Lincoln MKC. Eva Meade is not a salesperson, but rather a friend who finds the perfect car.

Dealer response

Hello Patricia. We want to thank you for your business with Lincoln of Troy. We sincerely appreciate the kind feedback you have shared about your purchase experience with Eva. Please do not hesitate to reach out to her should you have any further questions or concerns. Enjoy your Lincoln MKC! Come back and see us soon!

4.3

Eva Meade sales

Eva Meade made my first time buying experience so easy and pleasant. She is very knowledgeable and guided me from start to finish. Highly recommend

Mark at Lincoln of Troy is amazing!

This was a very impressive experience. I love my car! I could not get over the amazing service & treatment. I am a customer for life! Mark was wonderful to work with & treated me like a top priority! I highly recommend Mark N. & Lincoln of Troy! Go with the black label - worth every penny!